Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

That is one of the most conceited descriptions I've ever read. All I can think is "douche bag" when I read it. Don't forget to mention that it's new in box but is missing parts. Helmets used for extra parts might have never been worn but it is most certainly not new.

not sure if anyone caught this but since when penguins have a red jersey?

If you look to the side, it does say 09 All Star jersey.

^Hilarious.

I remember when I used to rock one of those Cooper helmets back in high school. I'm surprised my vital organs didn't rip themselves out of my body to escape humiliation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...alenotsupported

Don't think these are pro stock? Never seen Linden use a 3030, do that type of a tape job on the handle or have PL106 (retail Linden pattern) stamped on his sticks.

The tape job looks pretty similar to the one at 1:44 of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSMjIY7YxCM

It's a Bauer, but I can't make out the model.

ONE95 Shaft tapered

Maybe I'm wrong on this one folks, but I thought the ONE95 shaft only takes standard blades and not tapered? There is 3 one95 shafts sitting in my room with the .620 standard taper system... I know the pro's get what they want though...but could this really be? lol

ONE95 Shaft tapered

Maybe I'm wrong on this one folks, but I thought the ONE95 shaft only takes standard blades and not tapered? There is 3 one95 shafts sitting in my room with the .620 standard taper system... I know the pro's get what they want though...but could this really be? lol

That is the same carbon weave as the XXXX. Probably a XXXX shaft painted to look like a one95