Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Damn, some expensive mits

Well, they did have to saw his name onto them...

lol. If you expect people to take you seriously on ebay, you can at least spell correctly.

Would you pay $3000 for this?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/University-of-Minnesot...93%3A1|294%3A50

Hes got to pay the student loans back some how. jk

The wait list for season tickets to the Gophers is 20+ years long. If you live in Minnesota you have to put your name down when your child is born if you ever intend on seeing a game at the same time as they would be at the school. So I'd say that that auction is a clearance level bargain for someone out there.

jeez, you'd think for 3 grand in pretty iffy gear... There would at least be free shipping :-X Iuno maybe I'm just cheap.

Would you pay $3000 for this?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/University-of-Minnesot...93%3A1|294%3A50

Hes got to pay the student loans back some how. jk

The wait list for season tickets to the Gophers is 20+ years long. If you live in Minnesota you have to put your name down when your child is born if you ever intend on seeing a game at the same time as they would be at the school. So I'd say that that auction is a clearance level bargain for someone out there.

jeez, you'd think for 3 grand in pretty iffy gear... There would at least be free shipping :-X Iuno maybe I'm just cheap.

Your not cheap, just normal. So So gear+3000 dollars ~Free shipping?

"Palms are in great condition with no holes"...expect for the hole that is in the picture of course

http://cgi.ebay.com/used-mens-ice-hockey-g...alenotsupported

Not really a hole... just normal wear and tear. A hole would be all the way through the palm.

That looks like a hole through the first layer of palm to me. Even if it isn't worn through yet, it will be. Do Vapor XX's have dual layers on the palm?

As a lefty, I'd consider them if i was in the market for gloves.

not an idiot, just a curious description:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-PACK-BAUER-ONE90-Ice...93%3A3|294%3A50

You are bidding on a set of TWO NHL GAME USED right handed composite BAUER ONE90 hockey sticks. They were made for P. Sharp BUT USED by Sergei Sampsonov of the Carolina Hurricanes. (you can see his #14 on the tape on the butt end of the sticks).

Sampsonov changes the curves whoch can create crease lines on the inside of the blade. These are reinforced with fiberglass tape. The sticks are fine to play on as each has been tested to ensure there are no structural cracks in them, so bid with confidence.

Basically a good way of saying "I used these, noticed the cracks, you can have em"

No, he's right. Samsonov does mod some of his patterns(and it's the right tape job) and Carolina EQM and/or the players use that tape a lot for cracks or chips. I've seen it on many Carolina pro stock sticks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Toronto-Maple-Leafs-Da...p3286.m20.l1116

I dont care if Bobby Orr wore them for every game of his career, and then lost them in a poker game to Wayne Gretzky. Im still not paying 4 grand for a freaking pair of cooperalls. PS if anyone actually has any cooperalls lying around, and would like to sell them for significantly south of 4 figures, let me know, I think it would be hilarious to find an old set and wear them to drop in or a beer league game.

Basically a good way of saying "I used these, noticed the cracks, you can have em"

No, he's right. Samsonov does mod some of his patterns(and it's the right tape job) and Carolina EQM and/or the players use that tape a lot for cracks or chips. I've seen it on many Carolina pro stock sticks.

hmm i might want to pick them up. do you think the blades have much left in them?

hmm i might want to pick them up. do you think the blades have much left in them?

did you get em? if so throw up some nice shots so we can see what he is talking about

http://cgi.ebay.com/Toronto-Maple-Leafs-Da...p3286.m20.l1116

I dont care if Bobby Orr wore them for every game of his career, and then lost them in a poker game to Wayne Gretzky. Im still not paying 4 grand for a freaking pair of cooperalls. PS if anyone actually has any cooperalls lying around, and would like to sell them for significantly south of 4 figures, let me know, I think it would be hilarious to find an old set and wear them to drop in or a beer league game.

Jeez, he's already knocked 15% off the original price how much better of a price could you want? :)

This guy on ebay, selling cheap wooden stick with canadiens autographs on the blade and then putting a cheap sticker on the blade to make them look like legit player sticks.

Ebay sticks

Cooperalls were the standard for youth hockey players in the early 80s .

That's my favorite line. Sure, they were the standard for youth hockey players, specifically the 1 kid on each team that wore them only to get ragged on until he ditched them.

This guy on ebay, selling cheap wooden stick with canadiens autographs on the blade and then putting a cheap sticker on the blade to make them look like legit player sticks.

Ebay sticks

I dont think that really belongs in this thread. Its not that overpriced, the stick was probably $20 and it is signed. If its authentic, its not awful. He never says it was game used, just put a canadiens sticker beside kovalevs signature.

Ebay sticks

I dont think that really belongs in this thread. Its not that overpriced, the stick was probably $20 and it is signed. If its authentic, its not awful. He never says it was game used, just put a canadiens sticker beside kovalevs signature.

I don't see a problem either... I think the sticker is a good idea for display purposes.

no ebay but hockeys.com

2009 Mission DSX Roller Hockey Skate - Senior

Mission unveils a $149 skate that is good enough for almost any level of play. A supportive boot, 7000 series aluminum chassis and ABEC 7 bearings produce a competitive skate at an awesome price.

Price $169.95

http://cgi.ebay.com/Warrior-Fubar-PRO-STOC...alenotsupported

Pro stock? what pro is using 12" white fubars?

Someone has small hands in the pro's.. St Louis?

No 12" on JR's tampa lists.

I'm a small guy at 5'6 and use 13". They could be a 13" with a short cuff, or they could be for a junior team or something.

Since they're white, high school would probably be more likely. I couldn't see any pro or junior team using these. Size fits too.

Ebay sticks

I don't see a problem either... I think the sticker is a good idea for display purposes.

I find the sticker misleading.

Ebay sticks

I find the sticker misleading.

How is the sticker misleading?