Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Tps calls there stuff the pro series because it is in fact there top of the line glove. Same with the bauer 4 roll pros, again another professional level glove. The franchise is warriors pro glove, or the ak27 pro.

They also put pro stock on R6 sticks, it had nothing to do with being "top quality".

I wouldn't say "pro stock" means the same as "top quality", its more the personal prefferance of a given professional.

TPS branded "pro stock" on their R2 OPS. I don't think any pros would choose to use a price-point OPS...

Just saying what the term means....not commenting on how companies use it.

Tps calls there stuff the pro series because it is in fact there top of the line glove. Same with the bauer 4 roll pros, again another professional level glove. The franchise is warriors pro glove, or the ak27 pro.

They also put pro stock on R6 sticks, it had nothing to do with being "top quality".

I wouldn't say "pro stock" means the same as "top quality", its more the personal prefferance of a given professional.

TPS branded "pro stock" on their R2 OPS. I don't think any pros would choose to use a price-point OPS...

Just saying what the term means....not commenting on how companies use it.

The term is nothing more than marketing now. It may have meant something in the past but is means nothing now.

thats one ugly helmet

Not to mention that there's not a whole lot of protection in the thing.

Well, it was approvedfor protection in 1984, back when it was optional to even wear helmets

Also, one cuff is shorter then the other- which suggests a custom job to me. I'm betting the listing is accurate and those are actual pro returns, not even just pro stock.

Those are the ones with that funky palm. The palm continues through the underside cuff with Easton logos on the palm.