Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

There are just some things you don't wear after they've been previiously used. These would be one of them.

This auction caught my eye because it was only one glove. After reading the description, "Signed by a player" is what I found amusing.

It's signed by a number 15. Anyone able to make out the name?

Added:

There's another glove listed by the same seller. #21. I can't make out the name.

2nd Glove

http://cgi.ebay.com/Carolina-Hurricanes-Mi...id=p3286.c0.m14

This auction is for an AUTHENTIC, NHL Game Used 2007-2008 Carolina Hurricanes Mission L7 Pure Hockey Gloves. In good condition and ready for game play. NHL Pro Model game used gloves are hard to find.

These gloves were designed for the Carolina Hurricane players to use during all practices and games. These gloves are fully padded. Gloves are in excellent condition with minimal game wear. Mission Logos embroidered on the gloves in two spots. Gloves were purchased by the Hurricanes but were never worn by a player.. Leather Palms (No holes or tears). Great collector item or too wear for personal use. Gloves are fully loaded ready to play in.. Support the Hurricanes as they make there run for the Stanley Cup Trophy in 2008-2009.. Gloves came directly from the Carolina Hurricanes RBC Centre Equipment Room in Raleigh, NC.

Color: RED, BLACK, WHITE

Size: 14..

Made by: Mission

This item came directly from the 'Canes Equipment Room. Full athletic cut, great for your wear. Real Sharp!!! See our other game used auctions. Bid with confidence!!! We have been a Sports Collectors Digest advertiser for over 25 years. We have the best contacts with the professional leagues.

So they were game used...but not by a player. hmmm.

This auction caught my eye because it was only one glove. After reading the description, "Signed by a player" is what I found amusing.

It's signed by a number 15. Anyone able to make out the name?

Added:

There's another glove listed by the same seller. #21. I can't make out the name.

2nd Glove

#21 was Dan Bylsma.

could it be from the mighty ducks around 04

15 was joffery lupul and 21 was current pens coach dan bylsma.

Correct. And the signature is legit. I have a pair of gloves and stick from Dan and it's a spot on match.

Ok I was just going through ebay for a pair of nice black/red or black/red/shite nylon pro gloves for a decent price and found these

Fedorov pro gloves

Last I checked this isn't the colour for the blue jackets and they look more like a glove heatley wore. Plus my old man has a pair of fedorov black eagles that are more like a 14 narrow glove.

Ok I was just going through ebay for a pair of nice black/red or black/red/shite nylon pro gloves for a decent price and found these

Fedorov pro gloves

Last I checked this isn't the colour for the blue jackets and they look more like a glove heatley wore. Plus my old man has a pair of fedorov black eagles that are more like a 14 narrow glove.

That is an interesting color combination. :lol:

This auction is for an AUTHENTIC, NHL Game Used 2007-2008 Carolina Hurricanes Mission L7 Pure Hockey Gloves. In good condition and ready for game play. NHL Pro Model game used gloves are hard to find.

These gloves were designed for the Carolina Hurricane players to use during all practices and games. These gloves are fully padded. Gloves are in excellent condition with minimal game wear. Mission Logos embroidered on the gloves in two spots. Gloves were purchased by the Hurricanes but were never worn by a player.. Leather Palms (No holes or tears). Great collector item or too wear for personal use. Gloves are fully loaded ready to play in.. Support the Hurricanes as they make there run for the Stanley Cup Trophy in 2008-2009.. Gloves came directly from the Carolina Hurricanes RBC Centre Equipment Room in Raleigh, NC.

This item came directly from the 'Canes Equipment Room. Full athletic cut, great for your wear. Real Sharp!!! See our other game used auctions. Bid with confidence!!! We have been a Sports Collectors Digest advertiser for over 25 years. We have the best contacts with the professional leagues.

did you guys also notice the repaired left glove? for a minimal use excellent condition those gloves look really beat up.

did you guys also notice the repaired left glove? for a minimal use excellent condition those gloves look really beat up.

Saw that too, plus it seems the gloves are red and blue, but he claims they are Carolina. That may just be me seeing it wrong though

Saw that too, plus it seems the gloves are red and blue, but he claims they are Carolina. That may just be me seeing it wrong though

I think that would be red and black, the Carolina colors.

Looks like he used the template from a different auction or included the wrong pictures. Very easy to do when you move the amount of equipment that guy does. He gets a ton of Hurricane merchandise on his ebay store.

It's also not the first time one of this guy's auctions has ended up in this thread.