Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

I came across a seller selling a Warrior stick with a 260 flex and stated that it was equivalent to a 120 flex. I tried to inform him that it was equivalent to 95 flex and he responded by telling me that he works at a lhs and he well knows that it was a 120 flex. I replied by telling him that he must know better than the warrior chart because he has been working at a lhs. -> http://www.hockeymonkey.com/pro-warrior-pattern-chart.html .

i dont know about the visor but pretty sure the helmet is the real deal. the helmets with the "wings" are pretty hard to find and or duplicate, esp an old cooper like that

LOL, this is what I'm saying.

Btw, speaking of overpriced..

JTG

I was just offered some for less than a 1/3 of that price each, lol.

From 1998? maybe if you said 88 you could have a chance, but no way that was used in 98. Not to mention it looks like electrical tape.

The real ones are done with electrical tape or stickers.

Certainly not 98 though. The helmet for one, and the visor instead of cage.

thought this might be the place for it since i didnt wanna start a new topic. but can anyone tell me if this seems legit or not. i just won a vapor xxxx girdle on ebay for $46 bucks and seller says its pro stock basically.

just wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect with this. any reduced/gained protection.

doesnt really matter to me, just curious i mean im happy with it regardless for $46 bucks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT