Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

They're Pro Tacks with Rbk badging.

Does anyone have that graphic that shows how to tell who the 4 roll pro tacks were made by?

"Custom gloves"

Yeah, ok they are custom... but why would I pay $160 to buy a pair of Easton gloves with someone's eBay store name on it? No one goes to IceWarehouse to buy a glove with "Warehouse" written on the cuff. :rolleyes:

"Custom gloves"

Yeah, ok they are custom... but why would I pay $160 to buy a pair of Easton gloves with someone's eBay store name on it? No one goes to IceWarehouse to buy a glove with "Warehouse" written on the cuff. :rolleyes:

But that's a cool buzzword, who wouldn't want to be the guy with that on his gloves? As has been proven time and again, it's easier to stand out because of your gear than it is to stand out because of your talent.

"Custom gloves"

But that's a cool buzzword, who wouldn't want to be the guy with that on his gloves? As has been proven time and again, it's easier to stand out because of your gear than it is to stand out because of your talent.

sauce hockey

It's their actual clothing brand/company. I've talked to Eric a few times before. He seems like a good guy and knows his stuff. Trying to get the brand off the ground I suppose.