Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...8#ht_500wt_1182

$255! not to mention $15 shipping. Hello Reebok, we need size 5's with extended protection NOW!

These suckers are so light and protective and are very hard to get. Even though I have a spare pair of them in size 6 I was tempted to get the third pair from Jay in size 6. BTW, Jofa 9177 elbows seem to be a little more comfy and lighter than the RBK 8K long

I have a new pair of 8K's in size 6 that fit me... but I'd kill to find a set of 5's to trade for... or buy at a reasonable price. Tough deal to come up with them. Usually I wear either my 8025 or 9025 elbows though. All said and done... paying THAT much for elbows is a bit over the top I feel.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...8#ht_500wt_1182

$255! not to mention $15 shipping. Hello Reebok, we need size 5's with extended protection NOW!

These suckers are so light and protective and are very hard to get. Even though I have a spare pair of them in size 6 I was tempted to get the third pair from Jay in size 6. BTW, Jofa 9177 elbows seem to be a little more comfy and lighter than the RBK 8K long

I couldn't tell a difference between the two except for the material of the extension.

Now I feel real good about my $99 size 5 RBK 8k pro's =)

Let me get this straight, Jofa/Rbk doesn't make those in size 5?

I paid 50$+tx for my retail 8k in size 7. They also had a pair in size 6 if anyone is interested...

Let me get this straight, Jofa/Rbk doesn't make those in size 5?

I paid 50$+tx for my retail 8k in size 7. They also had a pair in size 6 if anyone is interested...

Not in that style anymore. Only the newer stuff. I did just grab a pair of NEW Jofa 9044's in a size 5. Really wanted more protection from getting hacked than my current Jofa's give me. I'm in heaven!

I was at a store last week and they had the Jofa 9177 in size 5 for 59.99 cdn. They also had the Jofa 9044 and 8077 in size 5 for 54.99 and 59.99 cdn, wish i could have bought all three of them but i wear a size 7 and maybe a size 6.

I was at a store last week and they had the Jofa 9177 in size 5 for 59.99 cdn. They also had the Jofa 9044 and 8077 in size 5 for 54.99 and 59.99 cdn, wish i could have bought all three of them but i wear a size 7 and maybe a size 6.

Were they the "Pro" version? Made in Sweden with the felt liner? Those are the ones which go for stupid money.

Were they the "Pro" version? Made in Sweden with the felt liner? Those are the ones which go for stupid money.

They didnt have "pro" written on them but they looked exactly like the ones on ebay. I believe they had felt on them, the only problem was the top strap was stretched a bit.

Stretched or just the normal too-long as they are made? I've found often the Jofa elbows have straps that must be tweaked before a normal human can use them. Also, the longer cuff area on some like the 9177 isn't something everyone likes. I had/sold a pair of them because I didn't care for the length. The 9044's are perfect for me though. Especially after having bruises on both forearms due to lack of coverage there with the 8025/9025 elbows I used. The Reebok/Jofa 7K's were similar to the Reebok/Jofa 8k's except they didn't have the extended cuffs. I'll likely get rid of some stuff now I have the 9044's.

I believe the top strap was stretched. It was way too long and had no elasticity left in it. I just bought a pair of Rbk 7k elbows and i had to shorten the top strap and the bottom one on one arm because they were an inch longer then the other arm. I liked the 8k's its just i didnt want to spend the extra 20 bucks for the extra inch of wrist protection.

I believe the top strap was stretched. It was way too long and had no elasticity left in it. I just bought a pair of Rbk 7k elbows and i had to shorten the top strap and the bottom one on one arm because they were an inch longer then the other arm. I liked the 8k's its just i didnt want to spend the extra 20 bucks for the extra inch of wrist protection.

Why does everybody go so crazy over reebok/jofa/ccm elbow pads... I don't find that they're that different brand-to-brand

Why does everybody go so crazy over reebok/jofa/ccm elbow pads... I don't find that they're that different brand-to-brand

have you ever worn a pair of them? the protection and mobility in them is the best by far i think.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/WORRIOR-FRANCHISE-HOCKE...=item4a9d435185

Cant spell warrior correctly. But I do not recall warrior releasing misatche gloves like these. Correct me if I am wrong.

Adam

I think those have the total hockey logo on them. I checked total hockey and found these.

Must be some kind of total hockey thing - like the colored holders...