Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

A lot confused.

Besides, how does he know they're hurricanes socks? How does he know they're not Sens socks?

...Yes, as a Hurricanes fan I'm going to rag on the sens exactly copying our socks every chance I get...

No holes like all my socks won't disappoint.

So he has sold socks before.... I still have a feeling they would indeed disappoint.

He's got a few pairs!... You know - if you needed to match your team colours or something.

A lot confused.

Besides, how does he know they're hurricanes socks? How does he know they're not Sens socks?

...Yes, as a Hurricanes fan I'm going to rag on the sens exactly copying our socks every chance I get...

It's better than that wierd curvy design they had at first.

A lot confused.

It's better than that wierd curvy design they had at first.

It's a better pattern, it's just that the Canes have been using it since '97. And I can't think of any other instance of a team using the same sock pattern as another team, much less a long established pattern. It's like the took a catalog and ordered a set pattern like a beer league team might.

I've sold many a broken sticks on here. Is there something wrong with it?

It looks like a s17 which when broken is useless because of the taper. Also he labeled it as a se17 lol. Idk why anyone would buy a broken s17.

i believe someone on here fit a tapered blade into the s17 so ~shrug~

It looks like a s17 which when broken is useless because of the taper. Also he labeled it as a se17 lol. Idk why anyone would buy a broken s17.

Wooden tapered blade I assume?

It's probably a SE16 painted as S17, hence SE17. LOL

It's probably a SE16 painted as S17, hence SE17. LOL

haha. IDK if the seller is that clever lol

Wooden tapered blade I assume?

dolomite.

funny enough that this is mentioned, as i just came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Easton-S17_W0QQitemZ200...b#ht_500wt_1182

i guess it's not worth mentioning that this "very low price" S17 is actually a broken OPS, flipped, with a wood blade.... yours for $80.

funny enough that this is mentioned, as i just came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Easton-S17_W0QQitemZ200...b#ht_500wt_1182

i guess it's not worth mentioning that this "very low price" S17 is actually a broken OPS, flipped, with a wood blade.... yours for $80.

I personally like this part:

Q: Hi there, Can you please tell me more about this stick? Condition: Handedness: Flex: Curve: Grip: Thanks,

A: The stick is left handed, 80 Flex, And used very lightly. It is a 2 piece with a Jagr curve on it. I can still rip shots with it. Thanks :)