Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Joe Thornton's Gloves

"These are Joe Thornton's Easton hockey gloves from his playing days" Did I miss Joe Thornton retiring?

It's almost playoff time, maybe they're just preemptively announcing his disappearance.

It's almost playoff time, maybe they're just preemptively announcing his disappearance.

Ooooo... cold. True, but daammmnnn.... LOL

The funniest part of this is that it isn't even e-bay!

This is pretty funny. I thought this site was legitimate (have/or at least have seen many a catalog from them).

Off-Topic - Is there a comment/blog "Idiot or not?!" thread? Came across the comment on TSN discussing the Chelios' signing with Atlanta. One of the comments was actually - "Great! Finally, someone that can keep up with Kovalchuk!" Seriously?! Someone such a fanatic that they feel the need to make a comment and they missed an obvious one?!

I once paid more on shipping for a stick from canada than I bought the stick for.......................

What stick was it? O_o

Old blue ST paid 30 for it and it was 35 to ship......................needless to say the stick came more chipped up than described and he got negative feedback

K because I once sold an S17 for $35 and shipping was $35 too :P

Was just wondering if that happened to be you :)

The stick is so new the model does not even have a name, so that's why I'm assuming its just called PRO STOCK, or it is ONLY CUSTOM MADE for Wojtek Wolski.

It reminds me of a cross between a Bauer Supreme ONE95/ Easton SE16 /Bauer vapor X60.

not really idiotic but thats like the ultimate combo for a stick :huh: