Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

A mexi strat is worth the $250 on the used market. I would be surprised if it was something that nice. More likely a chinese plywood guitar.

It doesn't actually state that is his stick. If you read the item item description it says that it is an Ovie pro stock curve. Which a number of companies have made for left handed players by just flipping the curve.

A mexi strat is worth the $250 on the used market. I would be surprised if it was something that nice. More likely a chinese plywood guitar.

maybe a Squier, though some of those are made in China.

When you first posted that TotalOne stick I thought he put the price so high only because he wanted people to just give him offers (like a blind auction I guess), but now that he's lowered it I guess not.

I'm assuming that picture of the One95 stick in the private auction wasn't the actual item. It looks like a left handed stick to me.

Edit: actually, I can't even tell if its a left or a right in that pic, the reflection of the light on the blade might be making it look weird.

Oh yeah that screams scam. Especially talking about how he has loads of popular toe curves.

and in his picture he has a One55 and Im pretty sure the top one is a One85

plus 175 is a bad deal. I saw some new pro stock One95s for $105 like 3 months ago