Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Dunno if seller "Yotes97" is actually anything to do with the Coyotes or not (they only sell Coyotes stuff), but their abrupt and arrogant attitude is a great way to run an eBay business. Congratulations.

Dunno if seller "Yotes97" is actually anything to do with the Coyotes or not (they only sell Coyotes stuff), but their abrupt and arrogant attitude is a great way to run an eBay business. Congratulations.

If you dont mind me asking what happend? I was thinking about getting something from them

WTF is wrong with these people?!?! Are they just hoping someone will accidentally click the buy it now button?

or do they just accidentally mistype it?

I've talked to that person before and (s)he seems pretty nice. Prices are somewhat goofy here and there though....

wow...I'm speechless.....well, if anyone here buys this (for any reason) I HIGHLY recommend taking it and sanitizing it about a million times. diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks......

Sweet- I've been looking all over for a pro stock Gimp mask....

Huge bargain! "this pair of socks is a great price and bargain. they are a size Adult 30”-32” and they were bought for $95."

Thought most people can get Pear socks for about $12 bucks... :huh:

HAHAHAHAHA, I like the part where they say they have 100% feedback score but it says 94.2% up the top... :facepalm: