Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

If you guys look at the sold items, they were bought for $44.99. For whatever reason they hike up the prices. Maybe hoping someone has been watching the auction, thinking of buying it and are stupid enough to go buy it now at the insane new price?

(link)

Nope out of stock - I emailed the guy asking why $400 for a pair of vapor shins - - says the will go back to regular price on Friday why they get stock back - -why he is doing this - cost money to list on ebay doesn't it? What a d-noz

LOL!!! Definitely read the question and answer part. It's funny to see these variety sellers sell stuff they know nothing about.

I guess it's for those Michael Jackson wanna-be's of the hockey world....

michaeljackson3(2).jpg

Nope out of stock - I emailed the guy asking why $400 for a pair of vapor shins - - says the will go back to regular price on Friday why they get stock back - -why he is doing this - cost money to list on ebay doesn't it? What a d-noz

They do run free listing offers from time to time, so maybe the guy is just using it as advertising... or trying to make the regular 45 dollar price look like a bargain.

One JOFA Shin

What is it with people selling half a pair lately?

Good idea; especially for hard to find items like a jofa shin or cheap warrior gloves. I've thrown out countless pairs of gloves with a perfect right palm. 30 bucks for warrior glove is a whole lot cheaper than a new pair!

Good idea; especially for hard to find items like a jofa shin or cheap warrior gloves. I've thrown out countless pairs of gloves with a perfect right palm. 30 bucks for warrior glove is a whole lot cheaper than a new pair!

Not really. If you are willing to spend $30 on one glove why not pay an extra $10 and have yours repalmed?

"Retails for $55 per glove." love it

ahaha I didn't even catch that. nice find. that is signature worthy lol

I really don't get why this is happening so much. A week ago I never saw just one glove on ebay, now there is an eruption. It is like a new fad where people only want one glove....although I doubt anyone is buying so maybe it is just a new fad among sellers

It's being sold as a collector's piece, hence the certificate of authenticity. Not as a hockey glove for somebody to use.

Yes, a glove the pro probably never touched is a collectors item.

What a joke. I don't understand why some people are so unrealistic with prices and think their item is worth so much.

Yesterday, I saw a guy selling a Sergei Federov goal puck (just a random goal, not a significant one in his career) for $500!!!

Seriously?

lol I saw that yesterday...how innovative. I like how he said:

"This stick is 100% custom made by me and I can assure you this is the ONLY one on planet earth."

The guy already has one bidder for 30 bucks though so I guess I can't hate