Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Not so much for the inflated shipping, that's been discussed in this thread before. I'm nominating this guy for admitting in his answers ON EBAY that he's trying to circumvent EBAY fees.

Vapor X60 Gloves

Q: Hi, It appears your shipping was calculated wrong, as it says $69.99 What would be the accurate shipping to Pa 15102? Thanks,

A: Hello no I didn't, It's a price switch it's less expensive to list it like that, basically it's $4.99 for shipping and $69.99 for gloves! Thanks for the question have a nice day!

Not so much for the inflated shipping, that's been discussed in this thread before. I'm nominating this guy for admitting in his answers ON EBAY that he's trying to circumvent EBAY fees.

Vapor X60 Gloves

Q: Hi, It appears your shipping was calculated wrong, as it says $69.99 What would be the accurate shipping to Pa 15102? Thanks,

A: Hello no I didn't, It's a price switch it's less expensive to list it like that, basically it's $4.99 for shipping and $69.99 for gloves! Thanks for the question have a nice day!

That is some sketchy schitte right there. Ebay gets their % off the sale price of the product, not the shipping.

That is some sketchy schitte right there. Ebay gets their % off the sale price of the product, not the shipping.

true and at some point the karma will come back and bite him in the ass. considering the services that Ebay provides I do not consider their fees to be unreasonable. people who do this are nothing but thieves, imo.

true and at some point the karma will come back and bite him in the ass. considering the services that Ebay provides I do not consider their fees to be unreasonable. people who do this are nothing but thieves, imo.

It's easy enough for anyone to report him.

I asked him some questions about the stick:

Dear koskre8r,

Can you give some details about the stick, like the flex, lie, curve, etc.? Also, I can't really tell if it's a right or left-handed stick. Thanks!

- tailboardjockey

...and here is his reply:

ok this sounds silly but first of all the material is potato it might look like wood under different light but is is 100% potato haha, the flex is probably .1 because i am sure that the slightest bit of tension would break it since it is a french fry, the lie is maybe around 5 or so, finally it looks to be a straight or no curve blade definetly right handed. that was funny thanks

you know this is a goof right just doing this for a laugh

Lol, I saw those gloves too. The only thing "pro" about them is the embroidery saying that... :facepalm:

which it looks like the seller was trying to subtly hide in their pics.

Well it definitely isn't the seller since he's guaranteed $100+ dollars haha

What am I missing about that thing? It's a used jock right??? Jesus' jockstrap maybe?

A pair a few weeks back went for over $500

The pair that went for 600 were Ryan Kesler's game worn, so a collector definitely picked those up. I don't get it either though, so much money.