Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

He did. I bought it for a friend of mine who has been searching for kessels for a while. Now hes saying he doesn't really want it, cause he just picked up a few sticks.

Sorry guys if this seems wrong.

He did. I bought it for a friend of mine who has been searching for kessels for a while. Now hes saying he doesn't really want it, cause he just picked up a few sticks.

Sorry guys if this seems wrong.

Cheese, didn't know it was you and not that I was crapping on the post or anything. I would've done the same (c'mon, it's Kessel stick + GTA = upsell!). Just thought it was weird the pics looked the same as figgifumi so i was confused as to if he sold it or not lol

goodluck on the sale, i have the exact same model! too bad i'm not a righty =[

That is some sketchy schitte right there. Ebay gets their % off the sale price of the product, not the shipping.

I got an email today from eBay listing some changes to their fee structure:

"Also, because we know buyers take into consideration the total cost of an item, also starting April 19, to encourage sellers to keep shipping costs low, the Final Value Fee will be applied to the total amount of the sale--including shipping."

I guess they're finally doing something about sellers circumventing the fees.

I got an email today from eBay listing some changes to their fee structure:

"Also, because we know buyers take into consideration the total cost of an item, also starting April 19, to encourage sellers to keep shipping costs low, the Final Value Fee will be applied to the total amount of the sale--including shipping."

I guess they're finally doing something about sellers circumventing the fees.

Good thing our equipment doesn't weigh too much. I realize their intent, but it sucks if you have to ship something where the shipping adds significantly to the cost of an item.

What's stopping you?

I think this is the best, or at least most incriminating, part of his shill account.

Bid activity (%) with this seller: 66%

the seller name on the Sopel auction is interesting. Sonic Blades was a hockey shop in Atlanta for years. they had 2 or 3 locations. they've been out of business for about 8 years at least.

I haven't used ebay before, so I don;t really understand the problem, can anyone elaborate please?

From what it seems he is saying they have multiple accounts and jack up the price of their posted items in hopes people will try to out-bid them and make more money off of it.

yeah those exelby eastons are his.......if you bid he will bid it up to see your max bid and then retract his under your max

How do you retract a bid? I thought you were locked in once you made a bid

A seller can eliminate a bid if he believes the seller won't pay. Therefore, from his seller account he takes off his buyers bid and the real buyer is left with an unfairly inflated price.

You can withdraw your bid if theres more than 24 hours left on the auction. You can't really abuse it because it will go on record and your profile will show the number of bids withdrawn in the past 12 months or so.

The seller can also manually remove bids.

That auction brings up so many questions. Why is it being sold? Was it stolen? Is the user no longer a Bruins fan or did he upgrade to a new, better high-tech Bruins prosthesis. Is it like a goalie mask where you change it up if you're in a slump? Why slump could a one legged person possibly get into?

On second thought, maybe some questions are better left unanswered...

That auction brings up so many questions. Why is it being sold? Was it stolen? Is the user no longer a Bruins fan or did he upgrade to a new, better high-tech Bruins prosthesis. Is it like a goalie mask where you change it up if you're in a slump? Why slump could a one legged person possibly get into?

On second thought, maybe some questions are better left unanswered...

I sent the link to my friend who uses a leg exactly like this.

He said it has zero value because legs are generally custom made to the persons specs. The $1000 is total BS. All it would be is a piece of a collection. He said the design is typically a t-shirt design. Then they wrap it and laminate the design inside so it's set in and won't fade or peel.

He's seen many custom designs like this, including NFL teams.

This leg is from one of our oldest customers. He had it made and it didnt end up fitting correctly so the insurance company just let him keep it. I didnt list this item with the intentions of getting rich off of it or trying to scam someone. I guarantee you there is someone out there who will buy it for the simple "WOW" factor or uniqueness of the item. And just to let you guys know, these custom made prosthetics do cost in the $1000's of dollar and the logo was painted on and its not a sleeve. We are a respected seller on ebay and Im sure we will continue to be after this item.