Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Well with over 1200 views in 1 day and 16 watchers it looks like this leg will be finding a happy home somewhere after all. No bids yet but usually with that many watchers its bound to go.

Well with over 1200 views in 1 day and 16 watchers it looks like this leg will be finding a happy home somewhere after all. No bids yet but usually with that many watchers its bound to go.

Funny, no reply to the comment about leaving feedback

Our ebay account is not set up to automatically leave feedback when items are payed for. Therefore I would have to leave feedback for over 75-100 items per week which would take up a lot of my time. After listing all the items, packaging them, printing the shipping labels, and then mailing them out I have to try and find time to run a pro shop. While most people dont worry about feedback there are some who freek out if they dont receive any. I understand feedback is one of the only ways to gain trust from buyers/sellers. I have looked into upgrading our account but see no need to right now.

Not to go out on a limb here, but am I the only one who found this funny?

I wonder if it was a Christmas present. Perhaps a stocking filler?

Funny, no reply to the comment about leaving feedback

the way Ebay is set up for sellers to leave feedback I wouldn't blame them for not leaving any. it's my understanding that it is not possible for sellers to leave buyers negative feedback. perhaps I'm missing something but that seems unfair.

Not to go out on a limb here, but am I the only one who found this funny?

I think I may place a super high bid....that will give me a leg up on the competition.

I think I may place a super high bid....that will give me a leg up on the competition.

I'm stumped as to why you'd want to go and do that.

This leg is from one of our oldest customers. He had it made and it didnt end up fitting correctly so the insurance company just let him keep it. I didnt list this item with the intentions of getting rich off of it or trying to scam someone. I guarantee you there is someone out there who will buy it for the simple "WOW" factor or uniqueness of the item. And just to let you guys know, these custom made prosthetics do cost in the $1000's of dollar and the logo was painted on and its not a sleeve. We are a respected seller on ebay and Im sure we will continue to be after this item.

WOW.......a freakin prostetic leg....where do we draw the line? lol YUK!!!!!

WOW.......a freakin prostetic leg....where do we draw the line? lol YUK!!!!!

Sold for only $27. I'm not surprised that it didn't go for an arm and a leg.

I don't think you understand the concept of this thread...

May he's calling himself an ebay idiot for paying nearly retail price for a used visor?