Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Yeah, you're talking about this auction? RBK 8K

Even if they were lined with money and the tears of my enemies... I'd still have to think about it.

Looks like shill bidding to me..

Half the bids are from the guy with zero feedback. Fishy.

I know if you are using the iPad/iPhone/iPod app you just type seller: penaltyboxhockey into the search field

Thanks very much for your help. Found them over the weekend

PPauctions got very little equipment from nyr. They got mostly sticks and a few protective items.

PP auctions didn't get anything from the Rangers. It is all from the Hartford Wolfpack. They changed mid season to the CT Whale. That is why he had so many brand new pants from the "NYR". Not to mention everything is Reebok.

I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong, just what I've gathered from other threads) that they were made in the Eagle factory using CCM's patterns/molds

Actually, he previously worked for Powerplay Hockey but isn't there anymore. He now posts auctions as Penalty Box. He told me this about a month or so ago.

+1 that it was PSHG.

Not sure how its really worth driving from OHIO and staying overnight for 2-3 nights just to buy pro stock AHL gear. Granted there is money to be made, but with the limited quantities these teams have theres only so much you can get. It looks like PENALTYBOXHOCKEY on ebay is pretty stocked up as well.

Makes sense why he mentioned this seller out of all the em with ahl gear LOL

^ that moron isn't that bad. Asked them a question about the gloves and responded immediately. He does minor work for Warrior.

This thread gets pretty funny at times, we've all spammed titles on eBay, who cares. I find it funny they didn't write "hockey" in the title but let's be honest we all know what were looking for on eBay. Haha.

Makes sense why he mentioned this seller out of all the em with ahl gear LOL

It's def not PSHG as their site says ONTARIO, CANADA.

So that kind of brand name spamming is accepted practice at this point? I find it pretty annoying. It's just noise, I guess.

I agree with Stoop. That type of practice wastes time for people, and violates ebay rules. It certainly doesn't add to qualifications for a "really good guy".

I understand were on a hockey forum but what constitutes a bad guy IMO is a theif, murderer, rapist... That list can go on. As for wasting time I guess in the Internet age scanning through photos constitutes a waste of time. Regardless the photo clearly depicts warrior gloves, there is not much confusion there.

So that kind of brand name spamming is accepted practice at this point? I find it pretty annoying. It's just noise, I guess.

I agree

PP auctions didn't get anything from the Rangers. It is all from the Hartford Wolfpack. They changed mid season to the CT Whale. That is why he had so many brand new pants from the "NYR". Not to mention everything is Reebok.

Actually, they got a lot directly from the Rangers. I have personally bought a Frolov Dolo and probably getting a Gilroy T.O. Also, they have Avery S19s, Dubinsky One95s & T.O.(really one95). They got a bunch of pro stock sticks, not sure on protective.

Actually, they got a lot directly from the Rangers. I have personally bought a Frolov Dolo and probably getting a Gilroy T.O. Also, they have Avery S19s, Dubinsky One95s & T.O.(really one95). They got a bunch of pro stock sticks, not sure on protective.

I was speaking of his protective gear. Most of it was brand new because the Wolfpack are now the CT whale. He may get some sticks from the Rangers.

He's a member here and a really good guy.

waaaait...

^ that moron isn't that bad. Asked them a question about the gloves and responded immediately. He does minor work for Warrior.

This thread gets pretty funny at times, we've all spammed titles on eBay, who cares. I find it funny they didn't write "hockey" in the title but let's be honest we all know what were looking for on eBay. Haha.

Looks like shill bidding to me..

Half the bids are from the guy with zero feedback. Fishy.

There has been more and more auctions that have had this occurring on eBay. I don't understand why eBay let's this slide!

I understand were on a hockey forum but what constitutes a bad guy IMO is a theif, murderer, rapist... That list can go on. As for wasting time I guess in the Internet age scanning through photos constitutes a waste of time. Regardless the photo clearly depicts warrior gloves, there is not much confusion there.

I called him a moron, nothing worse.

In short, no, I haven't. Its pretty clear to me that when someone is looking for CCM and I'm selling bauer, I'm not going to convince them, just annoy them. Obviously its not a big deal, but it annoys me and it is clearly prohibited by ebay rules.