Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

70? For shipping? I sold hustlers to someone in Canada on here and it cost me 20 bucks...

oh - he is in finland...

The US has some of the most affordable postage rates out there... even Canada is a bit outrageous.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Especially since those gloves had no bids as of yesterday. Sketchy shop...too bad, nice gloves, but I guarantee they'll make sure they make at least $250 off them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290579485056&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Anyone think that ziggy's (who already tries to charge insane price for their stuff) is shill bidding up their auctions?

I'd bet on it.

Ziggy has since passed on (RIP) and I think a few college kids work there. Combine that with the tough times in Johnstown and no foot traffic in the summer, it's very possible.

Not sure if the word overpriced is the right word to use. In my opinion does he start his listing prices way to high, yes! But as you can see people are bidding on those items. And as of right now it looks like he has the market cornered for Penguins pro stock. Not sure if the Penguins sold it all to him or if they just dont have as much as they have in years past. Ive havent seen the other sellers from years past post any Pitt gear, but ive also seen a few new sellers posting brand new totalone sticks and others during the season from Pitt. So maybe they decided to do things differently this year!

Not sure if the word overpriced is the right word to use. In my opinion does he start his listing prices way to high, yes! But as you can see people are bidding on those items. And as of right now it looks like he has the market cornered for Penguins pro stock. Not sure if the Penguins sold it all to him or if they just dont have as much as they have in years past. Ive havent seen the other sellers from years past post any Pitt gear, but ive also seen a few new sellers posting brand new totalone sticks and others during the season from Pitt. So maybe they decided to do things differently this year!

Well Ziggy was an Assistant to Dana for home games (and maybe some road games since he's in the Team Cup photo from '09), so I'm sure that gave an in. Now with him having passed on, maybe the Pens don't feel they need to have loyalty to any one person?