Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

I asked for one of those stickers from my lhs, offered 5 bucks, they wouldn't give me them. I might actually buy those haha

I asked for one of those stickers from my lhs, offered 5 bucks, they wouldn't give me them. I might actually buy those haha

haha we were basically just giving them away, they are are in very obscure locations scattered around the shop

No sir, I am not interested in the Adult Only items you also have for sale.

Honestly...idiot, or exhibitionist?

gotta go with exhibitionist since you can tell in one of the pictures of the "used" cup that the guy has a piercing and I don't mean the ears. :facepalm:

So glad I clicked on that at work.

The click reflex can be close to automatic sometimes, even though "almost puked" could have been a clue it wasn't appealing to all audiences. I'd guess you've got a friendly work environment, though, if you can browse MSH there in view of others.

gotta go with exhibitionist since you can tell in one of the pictures of the "used" cup that the guy has a piercing and I don't mean the ears. :facepalm:

Like a train wreck I had to look. All I can advise is people dont look at the used auction. WTF is the matter with that dude.