Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Was Bauer even making protective gear when Sittler played?

Worn during an alumni game?

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRO-RETURN-14-Easton-E-Pro-Hockey-Gloves-OTTAWA-SENS-/110589565479?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item19bfa6da27

Are these really pro returns? I can't fit into retail 14" EQ Pros as I need longer fingers. Any help would be great!

Thanks

EQ Pro and E-Pros are different. Those are E-Pros. Can't confirm pro-return without a picture of the liner.

I love that he's claiming they are a Pure Hockey exclusive. I walked into my local Peranis the other day and saw a whole rack of the S19 Pures for sale.

Hey there - Jeff from Pure Hockey here. We have the U.S. exclusive on the S19 Pure - I think you're from Canada, did you see it in a Perani's in Canada? I assume so.....

If you look at the stick it actually says Robidas (what is says in the description Warrior Dolomite pro return hockey stick ROBIDAS) I started laughing its not even a Toews it was made for Robidas someone really messed up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Warrior-Dolomite-pro-return-hockey-stick-BELFOUR-/380245041244?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item58885ee05c#ht_1153wt_905

Ed Belfour really needing a forward stick

I had bought a few pairs of these from a PIAS by me and the sticker said "3300 custom". I was told by the store that the regional rep for easton brouth them by and sold them to the store, along with some shafts. The gloves were really nice, the store was selling them foe $99 and there were no takers, dropped the price to $60 and I bought three pair. One thing I did notice was that the 14" and 15" had the same fit, the cuff was just an inch longer on the 15".

"I bought this item at the Washington Capitals Equipment sale..." ...for 40 bucks.

yeah he left the $40 part out.. These people make me laugh, just like the used S17 mike green skates for $700 LOL

I don't totally understand the gamesmanship here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TACKLA-Air-9000-Pants-size-50-M-L-GOOD-VG-Condition-/280717726604?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415c14938c

I mean, I get that he wants a lot of the price to be shipping to save some EBay costs, but what does this mean then:

"Shipping based on ACTUAL cost from Phila PA to YOUR location & WILL BE EXTRA!"

Does that mean that if the shipping isn't $60, you pay less? And I hate the mystery reserve here. For a while he was selling them at a starting price of $30, with $30 shipping, and now he's starting at $10, with $60 shipping.

Too many games. Just make the shipping a reasonable $20 or whatever, and start the bidding at your minimum price. Why is that so hard?