Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

What's the difference between the 8k and 10k jock? Just the cloth covering the cup part on the 10K?

Feeling my 10K, it seems that the plastic inside is the same shape as the 8K pictures I've seen. The 8K looks to have a waist adjustment, if you notice the laces tied in bows at the left and right where the waistband attaches. That's all I can tell, never having seen an 8K other than in pictures.

Is this the same kid who is on this and the other forum who bought this stick from PSHG and tried selling it for double what he paid before it got to him? I remember PSHG only had one and he was the lucky man to get it in the frenzy after a stick shipment was put online. However IIRC he tried selling it for double before PSHG shipped it to him. Some people complained to PSHG and they threatened to refund his money and not ship it to him . If this is him ... :facepalm:

Awesome piece of hockey equipment:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NECA-Twilight-Duvet-Cover-Edward-86-x-90-New-/150655601439?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2313c60b1f

Is this an accident? Not really. This guy has a lot of hockey equipment for sale, but he also has dozens of cartoon toys, board games, figurines, souvenirs from Harry Potter and Family guy, etc. He's too lazy to sort it out, so just lists it all in the hockey equipment section.

I've noticed that too! So frustrating!!!!

he has several pairs, not sure how he comming across them but most are from the panthers.. if you notice theres usually a different name on the cuff. He's had Jovo and Upshall that I've noticed

he has several pairs, not sure how he comming across them but most are from the panthers.. if you notice theres usually a different name on the cuff. He's had Jovo and Upshall that I've noticed

That may be, but they haven't sold through eBay. They've disappeared and the bids were cancelled.

he just uses Ebay to advertise them. you can message him and offer him a price and he will invoice you on paypal and ship them out.. kind of exploiting ebay I guess you could say

I won an auction for his Kings gloves the night before the crash. had planned on playing in them but I highly doubt I'll be doing that now.

Those ones were autographed too right?