Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Same thing happened with the passing of Boogaard. People trying to make a few dollars over the loss of someone famous. Classless asshats.

Same thing happened with the passing of Boogaard. People trying to make a few dollars over the loss of someone famous. Classless asshats.

The Boogaard skates that popped up on Ebay had been up for several months, I think that was a little bit different.

I like how you can clearly read itech on the outside of the visor.

Looks like an Oakley tag has been attached to one of the straps too. I wonder if the person just doesn't know any better, or they are trying to scam someone. Price really isn't terrible though.

mike modano?

Modano has been known to seek out specific items, particularly equipment, but I doubt he'd need a jersey. I'm fairly sure he has plenty from his playing days.

Modano has been known to seek out specific items, particularly equipment, but I doubt he'd need a jersey. I'm fairly sure he has plenty from his playing days.

im sure he does have plenty and doesn't need this but still final jersey ever worn in the nhl is probably pretty meaningfull although i doubt he would ever buy it, haha.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1c1f5a7f21

The entire ATL locker room for 1K... steal

stuff likes this makes me wonder just how much gear NHL teams have sitting around. it's well known that a bunch of stuff ended up in a PIAS in Winnipeg. add to that the sale they had a few weeks ago where TONS of people came out and bought stuff and it makes me wonder how many players an NHL team could outfit at any given time.

This guy has been selling a ton of Atlanta stuff over the last few weeks. He obviously got rid of the good stuff and this is the harder stuff to get rid of. 2 pairs of Vapor XXXX's and a pair of one90s? lol.

I know these guys. they run the pro shop at the Thrashers former practice rink. several years ago they had an independent shop called Sonic Blades. they are legit. I thought some of their prices at the sale a few weeks ago were a little high compared to when the team sold stuff in previous years.