Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Looks like the shipping was $50. That can't be right.

could be why they took the listing down. I would've been tempted since I could do local pickup. I'd have to rent a storage space to put it all though. :laugh:

they're trying to get rid of the extra jerseys now. I looked through the draft jerseys the day of their local sale. it was interesting to see who they were interested in but didn't get.

The guy selling the Oscar Moller Franchises and the Oakley Maces will NEVER sell those gloves...

lol. I assume you are talking about those Minn. Wild Oakley gloves that have been relisted for $250 like 200 times? Fact, they will not sell for $250. Hockey equipment is not like fine wine. It is not worth more money the older and more "rare" it gets.

The guy selling the Oscar Moller Franchises and the Oakley Maces will NEVER sell those gloves...

haha been laughing everytime that guy puts them up again, they are brutal looking and with a brutal pricetag to along with them its such a mystery why they have never even had a bid placed on them

lol. I assume you are talking about those Minn. Wild Oakley gloves that have been relisted for $250 like 200 times? Fact, they will not sell for $250. Hockey equipment is not like fine wine. It is not worth more money the older and more "rare" it gets.

haha been laughing everytime that guy puts them up again, they are brutal looking and with a brutal pricetag to along with them its such a mystery why they have never even had a bid placed on them

I would buy a pair of Toews, Kane, Crosby, Ovi gloves for $250, any day of the week, but not from a guy who scored just 1 goal last season lol.

If he was realistic he'd sell those Oakley gloves for $50-60, just for the sake of never seeing those atrocities ever seen again.

As for the Moller gloves, he "could" maybe get $250 if they were a player 20X more popular than Moller...(Doughty, Kopitar, Jack Johnson), but I sent this message to the seller:

"I've seen this for at least a year now, and realistically you will never get $250 for these gloves. What is your actual bottom line? You would be better off putting a "Make an Offer" on these and you will see them move a lot faster. These gloves have not been selling for more than $150-175 and are from 'bigger' players. I would be interested in purchasing these at a more realistic price."

I bought my pair of Franchises for less than half his price, I anticipate his reply

I would buy a pair of Toews, Kane, Crosby, Ovi gloves for $250, any day of the week, but not from a guy who scored just 1 goal last season lol.

If he was realistic he'd sell those Oakley gloves for $50-60, just for the sake of never seeing those atrocities ever seen again.

As for the Moller gloves, he "could" maybe get $250 if they were a player 20X more popular than Moller...(Doughty, Kopitar, Jack Johnson), but I sent this message to the seller:

"I've seen this for at least a year now, and realistically you will never get $250 for these gloves. What is your actual bottom line? You would be better off putting a "Make an Offer" on these and you will see them move a lot faster. These gloves have not been selling for more than $150-175 and are from 'bigger' players. I would be interested in purchasing these at a more realistic price."

I bought my pair of Franchises for less than half his price, I anticipate his reply

haha i have been contemplating sending a message to that clown too.... lets be serious no one will every buy them and if someone does, they are a bigger idiot then the seller

is this legit? what am I missing?

U+CL's for $225 brand new?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item5ae2d8f229

It's a big clearing warehouse. I've bid on hockey items there, but not won. Unless there's outright fraud going on, I'm guessing the only downside is that they don't know or care about hockey, and so won't be able to effectively answer any questions.