Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

As far as I know, that place gets the stuff that UPS damages and buys back from the customer when they pay out a claim.

With my job, I shipped a golf club and UPS broke it. They actually paid us for it (which is rare). A week later, I saw the broken club on that seller's ebay page starting at 99 cents.

So they must get all the damaged items from UPS, I assume.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-pro-stock-Easton-S9-Pro-helmet-white-Rangers-Medium-/110753622148?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c96e2884

Pro stock helmet my ass. More like a plain Easton S9 helmet with NYR sticks purchased online. All NYR sticks are retangular in shape with rounded corners. You can clearly see these stickers are almost cut to shape just like the ones you can by from online dealers!

http://www.ebay.com/...=item19c96e2884

Pro stock helmet my ass. More like a plain Easton S9 helmet with NYR sticks purchased online. All NYR sticks are retangular in shape with rounded corners. You can clearly see these stickers are almost cut to shape just like the ones you can by from online dealers!

It's tough to say, my pro stock st.louis blues helmet looks the same, except I took the stickers off. The stealth plastic logo on the side is on the pro stock helmets as well.

The penguins t shirt is legit. When I use to sell Pens gear we had a bunch of those Eagle T shirts.

As far as the NYR Easton Helmet, Ive never seen Rangers sticks cut to shape. They are always retangular with rounded edges.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item43a9110c07

(Strictly Playing Devils Advocate)

Perhaps they don't know its an ST. I mean the vast majority of people would never be able to tell the difference.

That said they deal with a LOT of pro stock equipment.....so they should certainly know better.

*edit* thought I read it was an SE16.

I know I'm a little late in seeing this. I asked him this very question. Judging from the pictures, you can obviously tell that it's a synergy stick rather than a true RS. I messaged him about this a few times. He went back and forth with me, swearing up and down that it is a Stealth stick. When I brought up to the seller's attention that there was a lack of elliptical taper, he got offended with the fact that I was questioning his selling ability. Surely enough, it was a synergy. He sold 3 synergys with RS paint jobs claiming they were real. Sigh... He recently changed his description to "repainted RS" on these sticks. Lol.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the shipping is that high to prevent paying the 9 percent or whatever it is selling fee to eBay, as the buy it now price of the stick is only 20 dollars.

eBay has been coming very strong on extortion of shipping fees, I'm thinking of reporting it honestly. I can't stand circumventing sellers like these. He could have easily sold the stick for $40+15 shipping maybe

eBay has been coming very strong on extortion of shipping fees, I'm thinking of reporting it honestly. I can't stand circumventing sellers like these. He could have easily sold the stick for $40+15 shipping maybe

eBay Final Value Fees are now calculated based on final selling price + shipping so you cannot circumvent the fees anymore like people have done in the past.

They're the Boba Fett edition.

That's funny, I used to call them the C-3PO shins...haven't thought about them in years. Makes me miss my Bauer Flak Air pads.