Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

I'm not sure what's worse, posting something in an absurdly oversized font or multiple people quoting it.

Could you be a little more clear as to the issue?

It says they have NYR striping, but they are actually Blackhawks colors.

It says they have NYR striping, but they are actually Blackhawks colors.

The combination of side and bottom trim is usually called ranger striping or trim.

The combination of side and bottom trim is usually called ranger striping or trim.

I had no idea. Learn something new everyday :)

Actually, as rare as those size 4 are, I bet he gets his price and then some. Yeah, he was a little over the top with the pros wear them too stuff, but I would vote not idiot on that one.

Actually, as rare as those size 4 are, I bet he gets his price and then some. Yeah, he was a little over the top with the pros wear them too stuff, but I would vote not idiot on that one.

idiot? no. greedy? yes. imo this price is a bit over-the-top but the smalls in good condition are super rare so there's a chance he could get his asking price.

I vote not idiot: they say one95 on the heel. He probably just doesn't completely know what he's selling. Minor detail, especially for someone that may not deal in highly specialized pro stock equiptment.

I vote ignorance, those are nothing like the One95s....sucks for anyone who pays that and doesn't look at the pictures carefully....then again even brand new real One95s don't go for that much