Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

I am almost 99.99999% sure those Chris Kelly gloves are from TSR's tent sale.

Most of this eBay guys stuff (Bauer XXXX & X60 glvoes) was at the TSR tent sale, I think he is trying to make a buck off selling this stuff.

They seem to be in to good of condition to actually be real. These couldn't have been hanging on someone shop shelf and not show some sort of color disfiguration. There is no crush marks on the glove so it's not like they were thrown somewhere and forgotten about for 15 years. IMO they just look to new to be old Coopers

Those Techniflex are in pristine condition, amazing that they're that old and in that condition.

There is a guy on here who actually wants those and said he's willing to bid high. Good luck to him

I was in on these until the very end, bid up to $160. If I didn't already own two pairs of Techniflex gloves and didn't have to pay for my upcoming wedding I was ready to go higher.

If they we're black and nylon I'd probably be trying to justify a bid myself...so I can understand.

Solid Black and nylon Cooper Techniflex, you probably don't want to hear that I have a pair in awesome condition, ha.

Solid Black and nylon Cooper Techniflex, you probably don't want to hear that I have a pair in awesome condition, ha.

I'm jealous, have you posted a pic of those before? I saw one sifting through old threads...couldn't remember which user it was though. I've wanted those for about 15 years now. I'd love to see a photo if you have time. The pair I have are in very cood condition. I bought them unused in '99. They're super-90's colors -Teal and black, Polyurethane.

Looks like those Wisniewski gloves on eBay are fakes... Wiz's real gloves don't have #21 on the thumb. "WISNIEWSKI" is also written in a different font.

tough to find honest people out there sometimes. Good snipe. I would have thought most of the players had their number on the thumb.

^^^ That's the same thing I thought when I looked at them. I just sold a pair of NYR 14'' Franchise on Ebay. I just put a buy it now price on 'em because I wasn't trying to screw anyone, but rather just unload some of my stock. The tag of $200 I put on them was high but come on! Almost $400 for gloves you can get directly from Warrior for $220...makes no since to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-YORK-RANGERS-EMINGER-EASTON-HOCKEY-GLOVES-EPRO-CUSTOM-4-ROLL-12-pro-stock-/290667175425?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43ad1d1e01#ht_839wt_1115

Size 12 ?? That wouldn't even most 13 yr olds. You think he really wears 12 inch gloves ? How in the world would he fit his fingers in them. I am a 13 and i like a short cuff. You think these are cut like a 13 in the palms and just have a short cuff. I am just confused