Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Sundin was 6-4 and his gloves fit like 13's, it's not impossible. Some guys have smaller hands and some guys like smaller gloves

here is a copy of the message i sent that idiot, now im waiting for a response

too bad your gloves are completely fake and arent wiz pro stocks... evryone knows you ordered them on PSHG, so if you dont correct your item description ill make sure to contact ebay and show them the page on PSHG and your name and all bad feedback will follow... grow up man, dont lie about your items, this is a concept you learn when your a child.

sorry chad, im not trying to keep it going or keep trolling.. this will be my last post about the seller... as this was the sweet response i recieved... and does this make any sense to anyone? how they would send a pro gloves wrong size and all to someone because of their glove specs?

Dear Bryan,

lol..mind your business you fool. talk about growing up...i ordered 14s with mustang palms and short cuffs. why did warrior send me 13 with kangaroo palms and normal cuff with wizs name. why am i explaining myself to a total fool who messages me. MIND YOUR BUSNISS TOUGH GUY

Oh, I'm all for reporting guys that are committing fraud. Picking fights with them isn't going to do anything productive. Getting dozens of fraud reports about an item is going to have a more direct impact than fighting with someone that obviously has no ethics.

@str8prostock

they look to be reebok pro series, my buddy just bought the exact same ones from the same seller (who is a very good seller) in orange and black. Ive tried them on and they are a very comfortable glove. i havent used them but they seem very well built, and are very light.. all tufftek.

Thanks alot Philly ! I know great seller. For 90 bucks how could I go wrong lol I juts hope the cuff doesn't hit my elbows the top looks al il long but the part by the wrist looks like i will have awesome movement

the cuffs are actually nice IMO. theyre not long at all, theyre sort of in comparison to the warrior franchise "blooming cuff". i actually am thinking of getting a pair when he puts up some more. but at $90 they are a great buy. enjoy them.. i was thinking team germany colors or old school canucks