Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

http://www.ebay.com/...1#ht_839wt_1115

Size 12 ?? That wouldn't even most 13 yr olds. You think he really wears 12 inch gloves ? How in the world would he fit his fingers in them. I am a 13 and i like a short cuff. You think these are cut like a 13 in the palms and just have a short cuff. I am just confused

All around bad ebayer...

Horrible communication. Sent me an initial reply. Hasn't responded to my messages here there after. Also read bad feedback...

http://www.ebay.com/...49#ht_772wt_881

Just bought these anyone know what RBK gloves these are ?

I'm pretty sure those are the Reebok 4-Roll Pro, 2010. It's a retail glove, similar to the Bauer 4-Roll pro in terms of specs. They look unused, so $90 seems like a fair price, especially if they're in an uncommon colorway that you wanted.

I'm going to address the SNIPER91 Warrior Wisniewski glove situation; he reported the posts about him in here as harassment. I PMd him and told him that if he wanted to explain the gloves, that to reply in the thread.

He claims that he received the gloves in error that way. However, the manner in which he decided to express that opinion wasn't how we do things on here, so I'm not allowing his response in its original form.

By no means am I endorsing his story. As always with any transaction, caveat emptor.

I'm going to address the SNIPER91 Warrior Wisniewski glove situation; he reported the posts about him in here as harassment. I PMd him and told him that if he wanted to explain the gloves, that to reply in the thread.

He claims that he received the gloves in error that way. However, the manner in which he decided to express that opinion wasn't how we do things on here, so I'm not allowing his response in its original form.

By no means am I endorsing his story. As always with any transaction, caveat emptor.

I don't really want to beat this issue into the ground, but I would think the proper thing to do is send them back if they sent the wrong ones, not try to pass them off as Wisniewski's gloves on eBay.

^ He posted on the PSHG page that the gloves came out great. Then we he got called out about his first Ebay listing, he deleted his posts there.

An honest mistake, not knowing what you have is one thing. To purposefully order something to resemble pro-stock and then represent it as such for sale is outright fraud and makes him a liar. Calling someone out for what they are is not fraud. It's accountability.

Lee-Bro -

My post says that no way am I endorsing his story.

Since the guy did not respond on here, I was hoping that he would tell his side of the story, and THEN you could've repeated what you found on the PSHG page.

But at this point, he doesn't find fault because he was "insulted." He then curses out bunch of guys on here as well as me, and at the end of the day, some sucker is still going to buy those gloves off of him.

And to be COMPLETELY honest...why isn't PSHG mentioned in all of this? Someone has to fulfill the order. They could've nixed the order from the kid knowing full well those gloves aren't legit...but took the money and ran.

]

And to be COMPLETELY honest...why isn't PSHG mentioned in all of this? Someone has to fulfill the order. They could've nixed the order from the kid knowing full well those gloves aren't legit...but took the money and ran.

Which is becoming more the status quo in the hockey gear realm. sad to see but I guess nothing stands up to the almighty dollar.

Lee-Bro -

Since the guy did not respond on here, I was hoping that he would tell his side of the story, and THEN you could've repeated what you found on the PSHG page.

But at this point, he doesn't find fault because he was "insulted." He then curses out bunch of guys on here as well as me, and at the end of the day, some sucker is still going to buy those gloves off of him.

If you look at that facebook thread you can see someone who said "I didn't know you could put pros names on the gloves" and then PSHG responding with "Neither did we".

Lee-Bro -

Sorry JR, I wasn't trying to sound like I was calling you out. I understand you weren't endorsing his story. Didn't mean to blur any lines.

This type of thing really bothers me. It happens with musical gear on Ebay too. A lot of fake vintage drums and guitars and without avid and pro-active collectors, there would be a lot more.

If you look at that facebook thread you can see someone who said "I didn't know you could put pros names on the gloves" and then PSHG responding with "Neither did we".

We'll just make sure that the right people are turned on to this thread.

PSHG saying "Neither did we" could mean that he may have gotten the gloves on accident. If they didnt think a pro players name could be put on a glove why would they submit an order to Warrior like that? They almost seemed surprised that a glove with this name on them showed up. He may have gotten the wrong pair of gloves sent to him but jim trying to sell them as prostock is a whole nother story.

I don't buy this whole "accident" thing. Who orders custom gloves and gets something so different from what they wanted, including the name, and accepts it?

There is a reason why these things are called "pro return." Because it was a rejected product.

I made a batch of custom stick blades years ago, but they didn't match, so I rejected the batch. They ended up in a pro shop in Edmonton. That's how it works.

He knew damn well what we wanted (that glove in a smaller size) and PSHG submitted, and it was made.

Looks legit, my guess.... someone won it in a charity raffle or auction and either has no use for it, or is more interested in turning a profit. Mostly thinking the latter. Seems shady.