Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Exactly how long is this going to go on?

Do you think asking this is going to prolong it, or shorten it?

As an observation, TSR just listed 4 rolls for the first time in a while on ebay. And this year, like the did the last time, they list their Bauers as custom colors, not as pro stock.

Do you think asking this is going to prolong it, or shorten it?

As an observation, TSR just listed 4 rolls for the first time in a while on ebay. And this year, like the did the last time, they list their Bauers as custom colors, not as pro stock.

I'm hoping it gets you guys to get the hell over it and move on, but clearly there's no chance of that happening. He's in the wrong, he won't admit it. You win. Pick up your ball and move on.

Since my listing no longer has the word "Pro Stock" although we all know these are not retail gloves, are you still not satisfied?

But Chadd I am asking you directly if TSR is also a fraud.

:facepalm: Dude drop the subject, this thread isn't just about you. I think others,including myself, are sick of hearing you complain over and over about the same thing.

I'm hoping it gets you guys to get the hell over it and move on, but clearly there's no chance of that happening. He's in the wrong, he won't admit it. You win. Pick up your ball and move on.

Maybe you should stay out of it since it doesn't concern you. You don't like it, don't click on the thread. Seems pretty simple. That said, you don't speak for everyone here.

I am interested: It's obviously relevant information for those of us who shop for stuff from time to time on eBay. It's a little disappointing (and unbelievably ironic) this individual who has turned this thread into their own personal grandstand, multiple pages of calling various people out for eBay infractions but was guilty of doing the exact same thing all along, and is now pandering to the group's collective emotions as a classic distraction. (sure you were going to use the proceeds for tornado victims, right)

Maybe you should stay out of it since it doesn't concern you. You don't like it, don't click on the thread. Seems pretty simple.

I am interested: It's obviously relevant information for those of us who shop for stuff from time to time on eBay. That said, you don't speak for everyone here.

I'd like to discuss other ebay items instead of reading whining over one auction for three pages. Thanks, though.

I'd like to discuss other ebay items instead of reading whining over one auction for three pages. Thanks, though.

And again, no one cares what you think. Take your own advice, move on.

...then post one or comment on an old one, but don't just expect others to stop because you say so.

I don't know if you've ever seen one of "rants" that halfmoon mentioned, but they would easily take up 3 pages of calling out the same auction. Now the shoe is on the other foot and a lot of the members are enjoying the irony.

Look what's back.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2a1a77db33

I know he says that these "aren't ripoffs like previous listings" but the title of the auction is strikingly similar.

I'm almost positive these are real Wisniewski gloves, without actually holding them. Everything looks right on them. Including the number 21 being on the under cuff instead of the Warrior "W." Plus it's a different seller than the previous one. This one has a really good track record on ebay and other hockey forums.

From all the in-game pictures I've seen of Wisnewski the pinky stripe is a different color than the rest of the glove, either gray or white, but I'm not sure if they're older pictures.

I'm almost positive these are real Wisniewski gloves, without actually holding them. Everything looks right on them. Including the number 21 being on the under cuff instead of the Warrior "W." Plus it's a different seller than the previous one. This one has a really good track record on ebay and other hockey forums.

I know the seller is a good seller, and has always come through with good stuff for me.

From all the in-game pictures I've seen of Wisnewski the pinky stripe is a different color than the rest of the glove, either gray or white, but I'm not sure if they're older pictures.

He originally had the pinky different colour, until the team told him he must follow the regular guidelines. At least that is what I heard.

Also, the other Wiz gloves were being sold from Florida. This seller appears to be in the Southwest. Totally different sellers.

He originally had the pinky different colour, until the team told him he must follow the regular guidelines. At least that is what I heard.

He is still wearing warrior gloves with a gray pinky.

"They are all Authentic so the name, number, and patches are all sewn on. They also have the fighting strap as well. I believe these all retailed for around $200."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/28-Philadelphia-Flyers-Claude-Giroux-2012-Winter-Classic-Orange-Jersey-Sz-XL-52-/290682565111?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&hash=item43ae07f1f7#ht_500wt_1204