Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-CCm-U-ALEXANDER-OVECHKIN-CUSTOM-PRO-STOCK-ACTUAL-HOCKEY-STICK-GRIP-CAPITALS-/170803249490?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c4aac152

Assuming its not really a pro stock since its only $99.99 but the description is a good one!

"The GRIP coating is on this stick and you will give you a bomb for a shot, just like Ovi!!"

"It is Made in Canada, so purchase something that's going to last you rather than dropping $200+ on a stick just for a 30 day warranty! The stick is used, but can easily pass as brand new. Find out why many most NHLers use the CCm sticks!"

i dont see anything wrong with it either. i know the guy personally he is 100 percent legit. the story behind those is after ovi switched brands a guy on the canes who was sponsored by ccm started usibng ovi's left over sticks straight up. cant remember the players name but someone here will know it. btw i know my buddies descriptions for all his items are cheesey as hell hahah

i dont see anything wrong with it either. i know the guy personally he is 100 percent legit. the story behind those is after ovi switched brands a guy on the canes who was sponsored by ccm started usibng ovi's left over sticks straight up. cant remember the players name but someone here will know it. btw i know my buddies descriptions for all his items are cheesey as hell hahah

thanks for shedding light on this. apologize if I offended! That why I said assuming based on price though becuase my fake spotting is the best! But the descriptions are priceless!

thanks for shedding light on this. apologize if I offended! That why I said assuming based on price though becuase my fake spotting is the best! But the descriptions are priceless!

Haha I know the kid who bought that!

no way man your fine!

Those gloves would have been $25 shipped a few weeks ago before the whole retro gear bandwagon began

But I do have a pair of Forte made (Eagle CP96) Rawlings 4 Rolls that are brand new, never even shot with them. (hence of course brand new right?)

115 bucks for 15 year old gloves that need new palms? Bargain.

In this instance, I think the seller priced these gloves about right. This series definitely has a following and if they were brand new, I can see him asking for $200 and getting it. Combine that with the fact that they're black and size 14 1/2"? If he were a power seller they might be gone already.