Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-Vintage-1930s-CCM-Canada-LEATHER-HOCKEY-HELMET-w-Clear-FULL-Face-Shield-/190661361511?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c644d7f67#ht_500wt_1413

Not idiot... but I'm tempted to pick this up for the next open hockey. It looks like one of those surgical shields to prevent blood spatter from getting in your eyes.

Sold a pair of gloves on ebay, for a decent price. Right after the auction, the fun began:

Hey there I need your help, I put a bid 152,50 at 5 sec before it's end but my iphone frozen jurinko was the nick name of my late god father who pass away at 55 years old 11 years ago and my nick name Yaniko, so hope you can do something to help me and understand my commitment on your gloves. Reply please!
I am on the verge to cry now! Why you don't reply my request. Thanks!

What you are proposing is against Ebay rules. I am not going to participate and compromise my membership, nor take the risk of selling outside of ebay. I have reported you to ebay.

What are you talking about! Against eBay! I was the highest bidder for your glove I simply ask you to have compassion to my request and send me an invoice true eBay/Paypal at 152.50$ us to pay the glove. If you what to threat me you will be the one who will loose at the end, cause I am a special eBay buyer who receive a huge congratulation from eBay board member cause I caught many conterfeiters of Oakley sunglasses last week! I taught you will understand I put my personnel life fact in your hand!!!

The auction ended. It wouldn't be fair to the winner to pull the rug out from under him or her. I've already been paid for the gloves, they will be shipped on Monday.

Ordinarily, I would ask someone to stop messaging me, but in this particular case I find your letter hilarious. Your grasp of the language is awful, your lies are blatant and obvious. I'm inclined to believe it's a prank. Good luck on future searches.

I make you laugh, don't you American have any compassion for the others. You just make me so angry, to spit on my godfather memories like you just did it's outrageous.but thanks for the great glove pattern design, cause on Monday I will go see my good friend Stephan Paul, president and owner of Mia/Warrior on cote-de-liesse Boulevard in Montréal and show him the picture of your glove to reproduce them exactly has yours and in few weeks I will post them for one day on eBay so please wait and have fun to explain to you're winning bider how his glove was duplicated. Nobody mess with my uncle memories

The gloves are made in the model of the Pittsburgh Penguins. they are premade on the mywarrior.com customizer. Also, Warriors headquarters is in Warren MI, not Montreal Quebec. Please continue to sling bullshit, the gloves will be on their way to the rightful owner tomorrow morning.

Sold a pair of gloves on ebay, for a decent price. Right after the auction, the fun began:

What you are proposing is against Ebay rules. I am not going to participate and compromise my membership, nor take the risk of selling outside of ebay. I have reported you to ebay.

The auction ended. It wouldn't be fair to the winner to pull the rug out from under him or her. I've already been paid for the gloves, they will be shipped on Monday.

Ordinarily, I would ask someone to stop messaging me, but in this particular case I find your letter hilarious. Your grasp of the language is awful, your lies are blatant and obvious. I'm inclined to believe it's a prank. Good luck on future searches.

The gloves are made in the model of the Pittsburgh Penguins. they are premade on the mywarrior.com customizer. Also, Warriors headquarters is in Warren MI, not Montreal Quebec. Please continue to sling bullshit, the gloves will be on their way to the rightful owner tomorrow morning.

Ahhh, you goddamn American, don't you have any compassion for others? Spitting on his godfather's memories? He receive a huge congratulation!

Honestly? That's a good price.

Sold a pair of 7ks size 5 for $250. Size 4 are even harder to find.

But size 6 and above, knock $100 off the price. Not nearly as valuable.

That is not a good price. They were $44 on Hockey Giant not too long ago. Unnecessary demand has made the price sky rocket for no reason.

he probably threw the word in the title to get more hits. I do not believe that true custom skates are made overseas.

he probably threw the word in the title to get more hits. I do not believe that true custom skates are made overseas.

There's a question for him, someone asking if they are pro stock and he says they are.

There's a question for him, someone asking if they are pro stock and he says they are.

Custom skates are not always pro stock, just as pro stock skates are not always custom.

Custom skates are not always pro stock, just as pro stock skates are not always custom.

They are a retail skate, take a look at the box and the size tag on the tongue. That's why I posted the link.

What I mean is this: they can be both pro-stock and retail.

agreed. They can be retail spec, however, the tag on the front of the box is not what they put on the skates shipped to the team. It has the player and team name on it. Also, there is a price tag on the box too which is not what the teams pay for the skates.

Honestly? That's a good price.

Sold a pair of 7ks size 5 for $250. Size 4 are even harder to find.

Just because someone was dumb enough to spend $250 on elbow pads, doesn't make it a good price. Worked out well for you though!

Oops, he went Nationalist on me:

Who do you think you are, to insult me and people of Quebec in Montreal, do you really think the NHLERS will get made there glove at the headquarter in Michigan. You make me laugh do your home work and may

be you will learn about the hockey industries. But at the end you make my day, if I new that your pro stock FAKE glove REPLICA where made in your GTSH Country I win the bid, I will retired from OUR GAME, before putting my hand in a contaminate Product. And like I said wait a few weeks to see my glove with the tag MADE BY MIA/WARRIOR MONTREAL(QC) CANADA

Just because someone was dumb enough to spend $250 on elbow pads, doesn't make it a good price. Worked out well for you though!

It's market value.

Prices rise and fall. Right now 7Ks are at an all time high. Same with 9k girdles. 2 years ago you could get one for $40 bucks. Now? $100+