Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

They may also have been game worn by Semin. Then someone else got them and proceeded to use them till they got a hole in the palm. Still a game worn Semin glove, just more wear on them since. LOL

Nope, they were brand new, I was behind him in line when he bought them at TSR last summer, ha.

Eh, those are mine. Make fun of me if you wish. Those babies are sweet.

Great skates. But people could get there own customs for the same price or cheaper then that.

What team wears white socks with a single navy stripe?

I'm assuming its a minor league or possibly even Junior league team, and the seller claims it was from the NHL to generate interest. Or...the seller is an idiot.

It's the size 5 aspect. It's almost all 6's on ebay right now.

I understand that size 5 is rare but it is over 60 bucks now... Come on people! They look like used condom why pay so much. I personally use the same elbow pads but they are not worth it in this case. Buy new CCM or Bauer nexus elbows. They look sick and kind of like pro stock.

I understand that size 5 is rare but it is over 60 bucks now... Come on people! They look like used condom why pay so much. I personally use the same elbow pads but they are not worth it in this case. Buy new CCM or Bauer nexus elbows. They look sick and kind of like pro stock.

People want what people want. I myself bought a pair a year ago and am currently selling that same pair. Had 80 views and 19 watchers in just under an hour of listing them. Jofa protective is that sought after, regardless of condition. Unless they are absolutely torn apart. Which, while the ones you posted are definitely used, they are by no means not worth wearing. A good cleaning, some sewing work and you've got excellent elbows.

People want what people want. I myself bought a pair a year ago and am currently selling that same pair. Had 80 views and 19 watchers in just under an hour of listing them. Jofa protective is that sought after, regardless of condition. Unless they are absolutely torn apart. Which, while the ones you posted are definitely used, they are by no means not worth wearing. A good cleaning, some sewing work and you've got excellent elbows.

I agree, they are free to do what they want. But if I really wanted one more jofa for less than 100 I would buy a size 6 for the same amount and customized it to fit me. The same amount of work.

I agree, they are free to do what they want. But if I really wanted one more jofa for less than 100 I would buy a size 6 for the same amount and customized it to fit me. The same amount of work.

The amount of volume difference between a 5 and a 6 is not as close as you think it is. You'd have to have some beefy arms for those to fit correctly. I'm not saying they wouldn't fit. They just won't sit correctly.

The amount of volume difference between a 5 and a 6 is not as close as you think it is. You'd have to have some beefy arms for those to fit correctly. I'm not saying they wouldn't fit. They just won't sit correctly.

Maybe you are right... Im between 5 and 6 so they both sit well on me. 5 is a bit better but 6 is good enough too. So this is why I'm judging this way. Still, I'm not a fan of paying that much for pretty hardly used staff