Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

I think what's he's asking is why don't they try to make money off of it because, you know, that's the NHL's bottom line we're talking about.

Yeah thats what meant, I don't see why they don't try to profit off it by offering it as a acessory in the NHL store

That could be an interesting idea for somebody with access to plastic moulding stuff or a 3d printer... Custom plugs. Put things like "YOLO", "SWAG" or "NO DUST" and the tweens would buy them up!

...and the hope for society would officially be over.

I've been planning my exit strategy for a while

Yeah thats what meant, I don't see why they don't try to profit off it by offering it as a acessory in the NHL store

Outside of some team's selection of game used, NHL stores carry nothing of true value to a hockey player when we're talking equipment. The NHL Store Brass aren't going to start with packaged end plugs.

That could be an interesting idea for somebody with access to plastic moulding stuff or a 3d printer... Custom plugs. Put things like "YOLO", "SWAG" or "NO DUST" and the tweens would buy them up!

I'm no where near a teen, but I would probably buy one that says "plug" on it for irony alone.

I've been planning my exit strategy for a while

You and me both, I'm still scouting islands...also need to locate a professor, a millionaire and his wife.

You and me both, I'm still scouting islands...also need to locate a professor, a millionaire and his wife.

Are you the sexy movie star, or the farmgirl?

I know a number of you dig the vintage whalers gear... so this may interest somebody: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-1980s-Hartford-Whalers-Colors-Pro-Cooperalls-Game-Used-Worn-Hockey-Pants-/221176609689?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337f273b99

I'd like to go where the pace or life's slow.

Could you beam me somewhere, Mister Scott?

Any old place here on Earth or in space.

You pick the century and I'll pick the spot. - J. B.

disclaimer: this is my auction, since it has sold I believe that I'm not breaking any rules

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-Jofa-Ice-Hockey-Wrist-Guard-Protector-Senior-Size-5-VINTAGE-NOS-/261159092015?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3cce4b7f2f

multiple bids over 130$, that's just crazy. The winner appears to be a reshipper, should I be worried?

Who cares? You started the bidding at 9.99. Not your fault some wacko overpaid.