Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

yes I've seen them for 150 but never seem to find it in a HALL. thanks for the help though

You can probably find RS2's for that price though in the flex and curve you want if you look enough.

some players like short cuffs for extra mobility. I have several player gloves that are 13: Kovalchuk, Letang, Versteeg, MacKenzie, Madden, Savard, Sedin, Nagy, Dupuis, Enstrom and Rivet.

the most shocking to me is Dustin Penner. can't believe a big guy like him wears such small gloves.

I think Patrick Eaves, Henrik Zetterberg and Jiri Hudler all wear 13s, I've even head Eaves RS gloves were 12s, but I can't confirm that.

Odd that he's a known seller with an excellent selection of more than reasonable pro stock gloves. ($50-75). The Lecavalier gloves are down to $3,500, but he has a pair of St. Louis XXX's at the same price. Completely overestimating star power.

OT Sports manufactured the first MSH jersey we did for members. The minimum was 50 and while we didn't have 50 jerseys sold we bought crests and put them on the first MSH bag we did.

I've contacted OT to pull the listing and sell me all remaining crests and jerseys they may have. I already bought one from them.

Guy blocked me from his auctions, because I left him neutral feedback on an item he described as new, not like new... new

1_zpsa84d87d4.png

3_zps7f78e1e8.png

4_zpsa1179738.png

2_zpsa49d74e7.png

It would be pretty funny to show up to a game with those, just so see the reaction from the other players.

when i was 8 i fractured my thumb using an oversized catchers mitt in an allstar game practice (never had played catcher before but the catcher was not available that practice). the mitt flew off when the "pitch" was coming (pitching machine). I had a waterproof cast put on, and had to use an adult glove from one of my coaches to play hockey, so i looked like a crab with one large adult glove and a small kids glove. making this even better is I have always had fairly small hands (use a 13 glove today)

"Still has a lot of hockey left. There are cracks rips and tears. But nothing to make the unusable."

Don't forget:

"Then knee areas have big crack on each."