Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

knee hockey stick? cheaper then the 30 dollar variteies in proshops..

or you could use it for hockey green, after shipping if you net the winning bid, you get 3 dollars off your next stick purchase!!!! ;)

Every single bauer pro stock I have had had warranty stickers.

are you sure they are pro stock sticks? the warrenty sticks might just be on there by mistake or at a request. Pro stock sticks do not have a warrenty.

Every pro stock I have seen in person had a "for professional use only, no warranty" label in the location the warranty sticker usually goes on retail sticks. I have seen nowhere near as many pro stocks as icewalker, but that is what I was thinking when I made the comment that got that response.

@iceman

Are YOU sure you know what your talking about?

I doubt it.

Pro stock dont have any warranty, but for some reason Bauer puts those stickers on.

Next time think before asking me if im sure that they are pro stock.

@iceman

Are YOU sure you know what your talking about?

I doubt it.

Pro stock dont have any warranty, but for some reason Bauer puts those stickers on.

Next time think before asking me if im sure that they are pro stock.

Yes I do, All the sticks I own are pro stock. Usually they say or professional use only.

I own Bauer pro stock sticks that didn't have a sticker. and if you were wondering which ones. They are zherdev total ones & kesler pro stocks. g15f on the kesler. and on the zherdev it says kovy on the blade. I'll grab some pictures for you next.

the G15f = x:60 retail for bauer.

take a lap @icewalker

No one needs your pictures.

I just find it dumb that you ask if Im sure that they are pro stock. The person above wrote that he has 600+ pro stocks in his store that have that sticker and I am telling you that I have had a few that had that sticker.

No one needs your pictures.

I just find it dumb that you ask if Im sure that they are pro stock. The person above wrote that he has 600+ pro stocks in his store that have that sticker and I am telling you that I have had a few that had that sticker.

I get mine usually directly from the team so that may be why. The ones I did buy in a store didn't but the store could have taken them off

seems cool rather then ebay idiot

Perhaps he mistaking M. Brodeur as Martin Brodeur (G), instead of AHLs Mathieu Brodeur (D).

oh i thought they were martys stick to just mess around with.. he is/was a sherwood athlete. can ahl guys use sherwood?

kind of I believe 3 players on each team are allowed to use which ever brand stick they would like.

Lots of images of mathieu brodeur using a Sherwood stick are available online. Definitely not eBay idiot worthy

The length of the stick and the flex is a good indicator of who uses it. Since it's an extended shaft and 105 flex, it's most likely a defensemen's twig.

are you sure they are pro stock sticks? the warrenty sticks might just be on there by mistake or at a request. Pro stock sticks do not have a warrenty.

Here you go mister, another pro stock stick with warrAnty stickers and it is not even a Bauer stick.

2dbticy.jpg

28svu4k.jpg