Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Covert DT ST/LT Stick Lineup

Depends on what "big" is. I have the main curves (zetterberg, henrique and burrows) in most flexes, left and right and in adult should have both clear and grip.

We didnt go crazy with it though as Warrior has not been the hottest selling stick as of late for us. I basically started with just a few in each curve/flex/hand.

Heck, at this point all my regular DT1 are half price and I still have quite a few of those left over.

Looking for w28 and w14. Seem hard to come by.

What is the date u have to buy one by to be eligible for the built better guarantee?

Yeah, those would be special order curves in our place. Just not enough demand for them.

Wamkrked the leafs, sens preseason game last night and got a good look at Clarkson during the little scirmish in the corner. I see the new krown helmet and it was looking sharp. But really those gloves look awesome! White cuffs all day! Are those the new dt1 gloves or are those the rumored ax1s?

Wamkrked the leafs, sens preseason game last night and got a good look at Clarkson during the little scirmish in the corner. I see the new krown helmet and it was looking sharp. But really those gloves look awesome! White cuffs all day! Are those the new dt1 gloves or are those the rumored ax1s?

He keeps switching back and forth between coverts and franchises.

posted some pics of Nail in his AX1's, check out gear sightings 13-14.

Saw the W28 at the LHS yesterday. After loving my Covert I had to really talk myself out of picking it up. Looks like a beauty though.

posted some pics of Nail in his AX1's, check out gear sightings 13-14.

They seems to be shorter and a little more form fitting. i would like to see a retail version when they come out to make a comparison.

Wondering if anyone has got some time on the dt1st yet and how they like it? How does the Hi-Fuse affect the kick? Is it still really low or more of a mid-low (se16-ish)?

I'm seeing a ton of warrior sticks amongst other warrior products being used around the NHL right now. I'm going to say warrior may have doubled it's stick presence, mostly the new LT/ST lineup sticks as well. I even saw a devils player reaping the old dt1 last night. My question is if warrior is hitting the NHL so well where are the stores and retail? Many places around me as well as some online retailers still don't have this stick. And many of the ones that do have limited curves and options. Total hockey seems to be the only place that really has rolled out the carpet. Is this a supply issue or a retail issue?

Any verdict on the dt1LT?

After using the RBZ stage 2 and APX it still didn't give me the kick that the covert has for all my shots (imo) so I was wondering if the dt1LT has even more pop than the dt1? I ask as I have a chance to pick up some dt1's on clearance since mine whipped out and was wondering if the LT is that much better? If it is then I'd probably spend the extra to get the LT.

Wondering if anyone has got some time on the dt1st yet and how they like it? How does the Hi-Fuse affect the kick? Is it still really low or more of a mid-low (se16-ish)?

Best way I've found to describe it is "low kick" vs. the "Super Low Kick" of the DT1LT. The ST's HiFuse point brings the kick point up a little vs. the True1 construction of the LT. Many testers said it felt like the old SE16 as far as kick, pop and twist resistance. Hope that helps.

I'm seeing a ton of warrior sticks amongst other warrior products being used around the NHL right now. I'm going to say warrior may have doubled it's stick presence, mostly the new LT/ST lineup sticks as well. I even saw a devils player reaping the old dt1 last night. My question is if warrior is hitting the NHL so well where are the stores and retail? Many places around me as well as some online retailers still don't have this stick. And many of the ones that do have limited curves and options. Total hockey seems to be the only place that really has rolled out the carpet. Is this a supply issue or a retail issue?

Over the off-season, we have switched quite a bit of players into the new Covert (approx. 30 new guys), glad you noticed. It has mostly been due to good service from our reps, quick turn-around from our factory and improved performance (weight/pop) and most of all, durability. Our new engineered blade is getting some attention due to performance longevity as well as structural durability.

As far as distribution to retail, it's tough to say. It is really influenced by region, but some dealers did not get the full line in September. Most dealers will have the line delivering this month as they chose to take their full October deliveries.

We need the new customizer :)

Believe me...I know. I hear it all the time.

Our custom department is working on the update to the graphics and customizer offering details (online).

Our spec on the build quality from the factory, is already using the new spec (DT1LT and AX2). So be sure that anything you order right now, is our most current build quality/spec even though the customizer says "Widow" or "Dolomite".

We are not sacrificing our quality just because the customizer has not been updated.

Keith,

Last question for a while. I read an interview from you recently and it spoke about how you guys are already looking towards the holiday season and you mentioned that it's going to be a big release both from an aesthetics aspect as well as a technology one.

My question is since I'm going to probably be looking at sticks around that late November/december time period should I be looking for an updated covert stick already? Or is this more for the dynasty sticks, helmets and other protective products?

Keith,

Last question for a while. I read an interview from you recently and it spoke about how you guys are already looking towards the holiday season and you mentioned that it's going to be a big release both from an aesthetics aspect as well as a technology one.

My question is since I'm going to probably be looking at sticks around that late November/december time period should I be looking for an updated covert stick already? Or is this more for the dynasty sticks, helmets and other protective products?

Doesn't have to be your last question...

I'm not sure of what interview but I think I'm referring to Holiday 2014. It's going to be a big change for looks and technology for that release.

Over the off-season, we have switched quite a bit of players into the new Covert (approx. 30 new guys), glad you noticed. It has mostly been due to good service from our reps, quick turn-around from our factory and improved performance (weight/pop) and most of all, durability. Our new engineered blade is getting some attention due to performance longevity as well as structural durability.

What construction do most of the NHL guys use? LT or ST? or is it pure custom stuff for the most part? Just curious.

What construction do most of the NHL guys use? LT or ST? or is it pure custom stuff for the most part? Just curious.

It is pure custom and varies greatly from player to player. Our retail constructions (internal material/layups) are not really used by pros, but the method of manufacturing that our retail models and pro models undergo are shared. (LoFused, HiFused, True1, New Blade construction)

Most players are still using a low fused product based on what they have always used in the past. More players are going with a True1 LT construction as of late (Zetterberg, Yakupov) since they really like the lightweight and blade-light feel that True1 construction allows for. Still, we have seen more and more players transitioning from LoFused to HiFused since it kicks up the balance point and add stiffness near the bottom hand (Paccioretty).

Hope this helps.

This is hard to say being an Avs fan but I think my favorite player since Forsberg retired is Zetterberg. He really works both sides of the puck and leads by example, a perfect captain for any team especialy the wings. I can't believe he has 5 goals so far.

It is pure custom and varies greatly from player to player. Our retail constructions (internal material/layups) are not really used by pros, but the method of manufacturing that our retail models and pro models undergo are shared. (LoFused, HiFused, True1, New Blade construction)

Most players are still using a low fused product based on what they have always used in the past. More players are going with a True1 LT construction as of late (Zetterberg, Yakupov) since they really like the lightweight and blade-light feel that True1 construction allows for. Still, we have seen more and more players transitioning from LoFused to HiFused since it kicks up the balance point and add stiffness near the bottom hand (Paccioretty).

Hope this helps.

Ya, great, Thanks!!! Always interesting to hear about this kind of stuff, thanks for the insight. Was curious to know about HiFused adoption, seems like such a good technology, especially for pros with that twist resistance.

Ya, great, Thanks!!! Always interesting to hear about this kind of stuff, thanks for the insight. Was curious to know about HiFused adoption, seems like such a good technology, especially for pros with that twist resistance.

For sure, no problem, glad to help.

The development of HiFused came from pros challenging us to make a stick that twisted less but didn't add weight and to actually make the blade feel lighter, HiFused does both.

Kovy has also had rounds of samples with this construction but goes back and forth between lo and hifused.

For sure, no problem, glad to help.

The development of HiFused came from pros challenging us to make a stick that twisted less but didn't add weight and to actually make the blade feel lighter, HiFused does both.

Kovy has also had rounds of samples with this construction but goes back and forth between lo and hifused.

If you don't mind me continuing this, why would Kovy (or other pros) go back to lo-fused once they have that HiFused option available? That doesn't seem to make sense since it solves a problem they wanted solved. I suppose it's just a matter of getting comfortable with the feel and/or balance of it? Don't mean to bug you, just curious about these things.