Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Covert DT ST/LT Stick Lineup

An 8 inch zone at the top where cutting will not make a difference in flex.

im pretty sure the official word is 4-5 inches without a difference in feel.

just got ahold of two pro stock versteeg dt1 st sticks and I'm really loving them so far. far better than the widow I had used in the past. release is great, velocity on my shot is better than it had been with the v9e I was using, and I'm not a grip person but it's not too tacky like some others.

I do have a question for Miseaujeau, is versteegs stick pretty close to retail construction? I wanna know what I'm dealing with when I have to make future purchases and most likely can't find two more of these.

im pretty sure the official word is 4-5 inches without a difference in feel.

Correct.

just got ahold of two pro stock versteeg dt1 st sticks and I'm really loving them so far. far better than the widow I had used in the past. release is great, velocity on my shot is better than it had been with the v9e I was using, and I'm not a grip person but it's not too tacky like some others.

I do have a question for Miseaujeau, is versteegs stick pretty close to retail construction? I wanna know what I'm dealing with when I have to make future purchases and most likely can't find two more of these.

I have no idea what model/version of a Versteeg stick you have. I can't speculate.

Hey Miseaujeu,

I am thinking about trying the new warrior line. I have never used them before and love trying new stuff and they get excellent reviews. I have a question about the flex rating. I have used mostly Easton Synergy's for OPS sticks in an 85 flex, most recently the Synergy ST. I also have a reebok ribcor 25k with an 87 flex which I find quite a bit stiffer than the ST. I cut about 3 inches off of these sticks. I have read that the Warriors are a little stiffer than the Easton's. I am trying to choose between the 85 or 75 flex DT1 LT. Just wondering which you think would be closer to the Easton 85 flex. I don't have a store near by that I can test them at. Or anyone else that has suggestions

Thanks for your help.

i find warriors much easier to flex than eastons and i would stick with an 85 flex if thats what you want to be as close to. the DT1lt is also 63" at full length compared to eastons 60" so you will be cutting more off most likely, but the warriors have their buffer zone so it doesnt change the flex like you think 6" would.

i find warriors much easier to flex than eastons and i would stick with an 85 flex if thats what you want to be as close to. the DT1lt is also 63" at full length compared to eastons 60" so you will be cutting more off most likely, but the warriors have their buffer zone so it doesnt change the flex like you think 6" would.

Depends on which Easton model you're using. An 85 flex V9E will be whippier than an 85 flex DT1LT at the same length. The V9 will play much stiffer.

Depends on which Easton model you're using. An 85 flex V9E will be whippier than an 85 flex DT1LT at the same length. The V9 will play much stiffer.

I am comparing to the Synergy ST, the blue one from a few years ago. Thanks guys.

So I took the plunge and I ordered a DT1 LT 85 flex Granlund. I love heel curves. I never gave warrior a second thought until reading the forums on this site. Always been an easton guy until I tried the 20k. I should be getting it today or tomorrow and will be using it this weekend. I'll post my findings after I get to use it.

So I took the plunge and I ordered a DT1 LT 85 flex Granlund. I love heel curves. I never gave warrior a second thought until reading the forums on this site. Always been an easton guy until I tried the 20k. I should be getting it today or tomorrow and will be using it this weekend. I'll post my findings after I get to use it.

Thanks for giving us a chance. Please let us know what you think - good or bad.

One of the guys at hockey tonight had a new Dynasty and I got to shoot around. Too bad he's 4" taller than me and uses a very stiff flex. It was still a great feeling stick.

I recently picked up some old Warrior Widow 100 flex sticks on clearence. When I first gave them a flex at home I thought they felt a bit stiff. However, as soon as i got on the ice and started firing pucks I saw how good they are. The low kick and the stiff flex give me so much pop. I'm really impressed. Can only imagine how good the newer models are.

I recently picked up some old Warrior Widow 100 flex sticks on clearence. When I first gave them a flex at home I thought they felt a bit stiff. However, as soon as i got on the ice and started firing pucks I saw how good they are. The low kick and the stiff flex give me so much pop. I'm really impressed. Can only imagine how good the newer models are.

Thanks for the kind words. Just imagine, we've improved the durability and performance of what you already have...twice (DT1, DT1LT).

btw...love the DRI logo.

Thanks for giving us a chance. Please let us know what you think - good or bad.

Well, I used the stick for 2 games this weekend. I am very impressed. Not only is it light, well balanced, and with excellent feel, but man can you let some rockets go with this stick. It is a little different with the really low kick point but as I get used to it more it will just be better and better. That and it has been a little while since I have used a heel curve as they haven't really been available here. But this is a fantastic stick. Cudo's to Warrior on an excellent product and making my new favorite stick!!!

I'm thinking of picking up a Dynasty with the Kremlin curve since I fell in love with the Ovi crazy curve but I'm a little turned off by the lie being a 4.

Any tips or anything I should know before I purchase because of the Lie 4?

Have just received my DT3LT 75 flex Henrique left hand stick - will let you know what I think after the weekend. Looking forward to a few sessions!

When and what r going to be on the customizers

The customizer plans have not been finalized. I will make an announcement when more info is available.

Keith,

Any reason the W28 isn't offered on the DT3LT? I'm very disappointed. The DT1 is out of my price range (and I really didn't care for it when I used it), but the DT4 is probably too low of a stick for my needs. Any suggestions?