Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

Saw this on THN today: Re-Akt titanium skater cage on a goal mask. Whose is that? Thomas? Clemmensen?

Looking closely at it you can see the yellow Poron piece in the chin cup.

6lInmhY.jpg

The Pens outdoor jersey really makes me think the NHL has jumped the shark on the outdoor games.way too many this year. The novelty has worn off and they can't come up w more than a few new ideas for jersey's. The LA game is far from sold out. The Ducks anf Kings have been sending out ticket deal enticements every week since August.

The Pens outdoor jersey really makes me think the NHL has jumped the shark on the outdoor games.way too many this year. The novelty has worn off and they can't come up w more than a few new ideas for jersey's. The LA game is far from sold out. The Ducks anf Kings have been sending out ticket deal enticements every week since August.

The Chicago/Pittsburgh game sold out within 24 hour I believe. Not saying the outdoor games are not an over saturation.....but people will attend in the right markets.

I am in agreement that the outdoor jerseys are taking away from the awe of the "Winterclassic" jersey reveal.

456595165_zpseaadbde3.jpg

Kronwall, who started the season with 11ks fused to a vapor inner cuff, goes frankenglove once again with a CCM cuff on the 11ks, but I believe without the Bauer inner cuff.

Maybe it's not such a gear sighting but I was wondering what it's the black on the inside of MSL skates..

Doesn't look a skate fender to me.

456596125_slide.jpg

was that the foot he injured earlier this season?

It might be related to that then.. Some kind of reinforcement/protection for the foot he injured.. Very particular though, it seems to be glued on the skate!