Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Fantasy Hockey 2013 - 2014

It looks like Yahoo made some changes this year and everyone must be sent an email invite for private leagues. Please send me a PM with the email address you want me to use. Please do not post your email address in this topic.

If this league fills up, we will create a second league. Draft is Sunday September 29 at 5PM Eastern time.

First half dozen invitations have been sent out. For those participating in the league, cap at 12 or 16?

In my opinion, bigger might be a bit better - more challenging. You figure there are 30 teams - so even with 16 in the league, everyone will be getting a very good or better goalie.

Thanks for doing this again too!

In my opinion, bigger might be a bit better - more challenging. You figure there are 30 teams - so even with 16 in the league, everyone will be getting a very good or better goalie.

I agree with Cams. My vote is for sixteen teams.

Four days to the draft and we have ten teams, I would like to get at least two more.

Is the scheduled date and time for the Live Draft still going to stick if we only have ten teams?

I have one person that wants in but I need one more to keep the numbers even. Let me know ASAP and I will get you in tonight.

Two invitations sent, that will give us 12. I will only add new teams after that if I can add a pair of teams. Otherwise, we will be closed at 12 teams.

12 teams signed up, the league is locked and "finalized" according to yahoo. Good luck in the draft guys.