Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yianni54

Bauer Custom Stick order NON-RETAIL

If you are looking for "stock" curves, the customizer will give you all of them. If you are looking for a specific player, those can change with surprising frequency.

If you are looking for "stock" curves, the customizer will give you all of them. If you are looking for a specific player, those can change with surprising frequency.

Chadd,

So what your saying is the non retail pro stock curves are all player specific codes and not general patters like the retail customizer ones? I am basically looking for P92 without the rocker. I want it to lay flat on the ice like the P14. I like P14 but blade is too short. Also, i would want the blade neutral and not heelish open like P92. So basically a mid toe no rocker neutral. Any thoughts? Thanks

Chadd,

So what your saying is the non retail pro stock curves are all player specific codes and not general patters like the retail customizer ones? I am basically looking for P92 without the rocker. I want it to lay flat on the ice like the P14. I like P14 but blade is too short. Also, i would want the blade neutral and not heelish open like P92. So basically a mid toe no rocker neutral. Any thoughts? Thanks

You'd have to find a pro who uses a pattern with those specs... That's pretty damn specific. Most toe curves I know of are rockered. Try asking the rep if he knows any pros who use something like that. Otherwise, maybe someone on MSH with a Bauer pro stock stick with specs close to those can chime in. Good luck!

You'd have to find a pro who uses a pattern with those specs...

And is still using the same specs as older molds may very well not exist anymore/

Chadd,

I believe that to be the case but I am not positive. I believe the curves available in the customizer are the default options and anything else would be custom. There may be some newer curves that are more common among pros but I am not aware of those codes.

Would Bauer be able to make a stick with a 1N flex profile but with the Vapor's Mirco2 shaft shape (aka rounded corners)?

Why do they only offer rounded corners on the Vapor line anyway?

It's always difficult to merge the Bauer families, as I noticed with skates. But I think it should be doable. If you happen to have a fair share of money left, you can of course try to make your own blade pattern. Your sales rep also may know a pro blade you can go with.

I would look at the malkin pro curve from base first. It might not be open enough and is a tad deeper than the p92 but it might be worth a look

Does anyone have a current spec sheet that list all the possible flex profiles and flexes available to get when ordering custom sticks? I really want to be able to get the APX2 flex profile but not sure if i still can. 

4 hours ago, Bizz22 said:

Does anyone have a current spec sheet that list all the possible flex profiles and flexes available to get when ordering custom sticks? I really want to be able to get the APX2 flex profile but not sure if i still can. 

Yes you can,  I had APX (A26) sticks built just last year. 

10 minutes ago, jordanm said:

Yes you can,  I had APX (A26) sticks built just last year. 

do you have any more info about ordering custom sticks?

5 minutes ago, Bizz22 said:

do you have any more info about ordering custom sticks?

Not much sorry, I just just found out the guy I used can no longer submit Bauer orders for non pros 

1 minute ago, jordanm said:

Not much sorry, I just just found out the guy I used can no longer submit Bauer orders for non pros 

Did you submit a spec sheet or just tell them what you wanted?

3 minutes ago, Bizz22 said:

Did you submit a spec sheet or just tell them what you wanted?

I was supplied with spec sheet that was similar to an excel spread sheet, it include flex profile/shaft shape/flex/blade construction etc. I no longer have the spec sheet. 

Just now, jordanm said:

I was supplied with spec sheet that was similar to an excel spread sheet, it include flex profile/shaft shape/flex/blade construction etc. I no longer have the spec sheet. 

thanks