Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

When are the new gloves expected to hit the shelves?

Early 2014. Send me an inbox message and I'll help you locate a pair in the specs you're looking for.

Looks like they went back to Ponderosa on the T90 glove.

The only thing I'd change is bringing the stitch on the gusset inline with the seam coming down both sides of the palm. Ones hand, when gripping a hockey stick, will naturally angle the index and pinky fingers to the inside, or seamless party of the gusset.

What or where is Ponderosa?

Michael9, is the sizing on the EK15 gloves analogous to the T90 Undercovers? I know the fit'll be different, but sometimes going to a tapered glove changes which size feels best.

Sizing is pretty much the same, however fingers are a bit shorter on the EK series.

What or where is Ponderosa?

It's a manufacturing company.

Got this via Sherwood's Facebook, they're coming out with a Trouba curve, which sounds like a P92 clone.

Get to know the newest Sher-Wood endorsee Jacob Trouba. The Jets star defenseman is in his rookie season and taking the league by storm as a shifty puck moving defensemen. Sher-Wood is also introducing in March 2014 a new pattern under the Trouba name called the PP92 lie 5. It is a mid-toe curve like our popular PP26 Stastny curve but with a lower 5.0 lie. Check it out at your local hockey shop.

Interesting though how they call the Stastny a mid-toe curve, since the site calls it a heel, unless they've changed it recently.

Edited by Gummer12

Where can u do the fully custom

Send me an inbox message. I'll help you get started.

So a P92L aka P92 lie 5

That is correct.

• Like 1

Haven't seen this anywhere on the forums but wasn't sure if it was new thread worthy, but...

I can't be the only one excited for this:

http://www.sher-wood.com/customizer/

I am holding off as long as I can buying a back up to my ek15 until either the vintage graphics edition is released or I can custom order in a batch less than six with that graphics package. Should I be dropping hints to the wife for the vintage release Michael9 or continuing to check if the customizer is coming online before X-Mas?

Either way, I love me some sher-wood sticks, consider me a convert.

Haven't seen this anywhere on the forums but wasn't sure if it was new thread worthy, but...

I can't be the only one excited for this:

http://www.sher-wood.com/customizer/

I am holding off as long as I can buying a back up to my ek15 until either the vintage graphics edition is released or I can custom order in a batch less than six with that graphics package. Should I be dropping hints to the wife for the vintage release Michael9 or continuing to check if the customizer is coming online before X-Mas?

Either way, I love me some sher-wood sticks, consider me a convert.

EK15 Vintage will be released this month. Check out this thread on page 2 for more information: http://modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php/topic/66561-sher-wood-t120-stick/page-2#entry1014291

No. PP92 is the exact same pattern as PP26 but with a lower lie.

PP92 and PP26 are both Sakic clones, so they're similar (but not exactly the same) to Bauer P92, Easton E3, CCM|Reebok Crosby/Nugent-Hopkins etc.

I was told Stamkos/E4/Modano

Well that sucks, hate it when manufacturers do that, but I guess business is business. Seemed like a popular curve too, but good on Sher-Wood for coming up with a Stastny Lie 5 curve.

Hopefully the EK15 2 comes out soon, so I can stock up on the clearance EK15 PP01 :)

Has anyone been using the EK15 gloves? I know they are a tapered fit but I wonder how close they are to the Bauer Vapor. Picked up a T120 recently and am very impressed, would love to do a review on it. Might pick up a EK15, if they go down in price in the near future.

Has anyone been using the EK15 gloves? I know they are a tapered fit but I wonder how close they are to the Bauer Vapor. Picked up a T120 recently and am very impressed, would love to do a review on it. Might pick up a EK15, if they go down in price in the near future.

Yes, have been since about a month before they were released (Thanks Michael9!)

Almost exactly the same fit to the Nexon (with some improvements) if you've tried those. In both cases, I typically compare them to a Supreme fitting hand with a Vapor fitting cuff. I came from Warrior Koncept which was a similar shape if you're familiar with those.

They're also really stiff brand new, my first game with them I could barely grip my stick. A couple games in and I fell in love.