Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Sher-Wood EK15 Lineup

Hey so I've wanted to try this stick out for a while, but I haven't yet because I don't like to spend more than 140-150 on a stick.

I can possibly get a used ek15 for much cheaper. He said it was only used for 10 games. Has a slight chip near the heel of the blade. Would 80 bucks be a good deal, or is buying a used stick a bad idea. I've heard these those their pop pretty quick.

Hey so I've wanted to try this stick out for a while, but I haven't yet because I don't like to spend more than 140-150 on a stick.

I can possibly get a used ek15 for much cheaper. He said it was only used for 10 games. Has a slight chip near the heel of the blade. Would 80 bucks be a good deal, or is buying a used stick a bad idea. I've heard these those their pop pretty quick.

For $80 I'd do it.

Has anyone had experience going from a Warrior Widow to the EK15? Both the EK15 75 and 85 flexes felt great in the shooting cage. Wondering what the trade off in flexes might be and how it compares to the Widow?

Many people have been asking about the EK15 Vintage, so here it is!

Offered in PP26 Stastny / PP88 Ryan II and 75, 85 and 95 flex. Grip finish only.

Available later this month and only in limited quantities.

Exact same stick as the EK15 however it is about 10 grams heavier due to the decal which covers the whole stick. Nothing you notice while holding the stick and the balance isn't affected.

EK15_VINTAGE_LE_INTRO_2015_EN.jpg

Contact a rep? :( Will these be in stores? Worried I'll have waited all this time and not be able to get one :(

You don't need to worry about that.This page was sent to our dealers, that's why it said contact Rep.

Does anyone know of a retailer who will actually be stocking it? IW and Monkey both said no.

id try total maybe. it seems like an item they would get in stock for the holidays, and Sherwood seems to have a larger presence on that site than the others.

It will be available to order on 12/5 online.

id try total maybe. it seems like an item they would get in stock for the holidays, and Sherwood seems to have a larger presence on that site than the others.