Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Sher-Wood EK15 Lineup

200 is a great deal for the stick. 162 is literally a steal. like you probably should feel ashamed of yourself after

What have you guys done to me? Now I have to choose between a $162 EK15 and a $138 T100. (Yup, the T100 is also stealthily on sale.)

Went for the T100. Durability is very important for me, and I've heard great things about it in that regard. Also, I prefer a mid-kick stick, and I like a boxier shaft.

I'm surprised you are having such trouble in London. I can't help you if you want to hold one before buying but I know they can be ordered through Hockey Supremacy (Montreal) and it will have free shipping (I ordered one for my kid when they first came out). http://hockeysupremacy.com/en/shop/product/sher-wood-rekker-ek15-hockey-stick/

Bummer.... The have the Smith pattern, is on sale, but won't ship to the US.

:-(

Stick just got delivered, Tacki Mac grip installed and tape job completed...all set for tomorrow's game. :tongue:

To take a quote from Ronnie Coleman : "Light weight babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" :laugh:

Besides weight, as a first impression, this is my new favorite stick. I used mine for 4 drop in games so far and let me just say .........wow. Being a pro Easton composite stick user, and as a shooter first, dangler second, this stick fires rockets and feels better than my V9E. Which for me is saying a lot. Also, for those it may concern, no nicks or damage to speak of. Cheers to Sherwood for this beauty piece of equipment. On a side note my Rekker weighed in at 400 grams.

Besides weight, as a first impression, this is my new favorite stick. I used mine for 4 drop in games so far and let me just say .........wow. Being a pro Easton composite stick user, and as a shooter first, dangler second, this stick fires rockets and feels better than my V9E. Which for me is saying a lot. Also, for those it may concern, no nicks or damage to speak of. Cheers to Sherwood for this beauty piece of equipment. On a side note my Rekker weighed in at 400 grams.

Glad to hear you like the stick. Let us know how it holds up after some more use. Regarding the weight, the EK15 is listed at 385 grams for an 85 flex PP26 Stastny pattern. Things such as grip, pattern and a flex are all little things that change the weight of a stick and each can add a couple grams. There is also a very small variance level which we accept when a product is mass produced. Every stick that leaves our manufacturing facility is inspected and weight is one of the criteria’s that is checked.

Patiently waiting for the release of the PP01:)

Any update?

Thx

We have this pattern in inventory for the EK15. It isn't one of our popular patterns so a lot of places do not stock it. I'd recommend asking your LHS to order it for you.

Hockey Supremacy appears to have the Smith PP01 in stock, but near as I can tell, doesn't ship to the US.

Anyone found a place that has the EK15, PP01, in a RH 95 flex (grip preferred) that ships within the US?

I orders it thru a shop as they didn't have it in stock.

What spec are you looking for? I know Cyclones has them in stock but only 85 flex PP26.