Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hockeylife20

Pro stock reebok 9k girdle sizing

They run small, a medium on me is a snug fit whereas a medium in other brands (Vector Pro, X60, Total One girdles) is an easy fit (and I'm a reasonably slim build thru the hips). It's not so much the waist but the overall fit around the hips and butt is tight. So if you are ok with a snug fit feeling then you will get away with a medium but if you like a looser fit then you would prefer a large. I have a new pair in M if you are interested.

I have 32" waist and wear a medium in everything religiously, but bumped up to a Large for my 9K girdle.

They run small, a medium on me is a snug fit whereas a medium in other brands (Vector Pro, X60, Total One girdles) is an easy fit (and I'm a reasonably slim build thru the hips). It's not so much the waist but the overall fit around the hips and butt is tight. So if you are ok with a snug fit feeling then you will get away with a medium but if you like a looser fit then you would prefer a large. I have a new pair in M if you are interested.

If he's not, I would be. PM me with what you had in mind.

Small = 31"-33" waist

Medium = 32"-34" waist

Large = 34"-36" waist*

I'm pretty sure the Small/Medium sizing above is correct as I've had a small and medium 9k, but I haven't had a large.

The height doesn't really matter as you can adjust the thigh guards up or down. The thigh guards do get bigger as the sizes go up though. Comparison pic between small and medium thigh guard:

left = small, right = medium

kCd1bdP.jpg

Small = 31"-33" waist

Medium = 32"-34" waist

Large = 34"-36" waist*

I'm pretty sure the Small/Medium sizing above is correct as I've had a small and medium 9k, but I haven't had a large.

The height doesn't really matter as you can adjust the thigh guards up or down. The thigh guards do get bigger as the sizes go up though. Comparison pic between small and medium thigh guard:

left = small, right = medium

I've been wearing an XL for the past year or so. Over the summer, I ate right and dropped from a 36-37" waist to a 33-34". I could maybe go with a Large, but the XL still fits fine.

Beleafer is right about the height adjustments, but the waist listings have some wiggle room, too. Personal preference, of course, I'm just saying.

The leg length will adjust down to a large or more (one of the great features of the 9k is the adjustable leg length) but it's the waist which is the issue, it runs small. In any other girdle I fit a medium comfortably, for a 9k I wiggle myself into it.

The leg length will adjust down to a large or more (one of the great features of the 9k is the adjustable leg length) but it's the waist which is the issue, it runs small. In any other girdle I fit a medium comfortably, for a 9k I wiggle myself into it.

I have to tighten up a medium in the nxg almost all the way to get it tight so would this work well for me in a medium in about a 32 waist? I tried on several reebok pants today and the large was WAY to huge waist wise, I had it all the way and it'd still fall down past my butt... Although the length was perfect and I do like my pants a little tighter so would this be a good option in a medium?

If you are a 32 waist and based on the fit you want I'd say a 9k medium is exactly what you are after.

Thanks so much vet for the quick reply and also for giving me the great news because I couldn't find a single large but could find plenty of mediums! Sweet!

I want to get this girdle for my son but we cannot try them on so I have to buy on line.

He is 5'-10" and 135 lbs with a 30" waist. FYI...he is 12 years old.

Can someone recommend the proper size?

I doubt you will find a 9k pro in a small so that will leave you looking at a medium. At 30" the medium could be a little to large around the waist but it also depends on how big his butt is (and the belt should take care of any slack around the waist and he can grow into them). The leg length and height will be fine.