Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pondchief

switching back to wood

I see. Then I probably couldn't tell you if there's a "real" difference as I grew up w/ wood. Even in the '90's when shafts/blades were the most prevalent, I could never really afford to try many composite blades. In fact, I can count how many comp blades I had on one hand; an Easton Ultra-Lite Graphite, a 2nd gen Easton Z-Tac, a Franklin Air-Core (the model below the top-end kevlar one), and a 2nd gen Easton Easton Z-Carbon (w/ the silver hosel).

yeah for me it was wood in my 2pieces or the easton z carbon focus flex which i still have.

I used wood sticks for about seven yrs when I started playing. Since then its been all kinds of shafts wood blades then shafts composite blades, and for the past 6 or 7 years its been all one piece sticks.

Anyone know where someone could procure custom wood replacement blades? I contacted Elevan but they are not responsive. None of my local shops have relationships with Sherwood so that route doesn't work.

Anyone know where someone could procure custom wood replacement blades? I contacted Elevan but they are not responsive. None of my local shops have relationships with Sherwood so that route doesn't work.

Try these guys:

https://www.facebook.com/boahockey

Sadly. Sherwood no long will make custom wood blades. Have directed (as Chadd has already replied) to Boa site