Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2014 WinnWell Catalogue

Hmmm... looks like they dropped the GX series and the Pro Stock Team stick. Here's hoping the Q-series will offer a reasonably-priced sub-500g stick (Q-8?). Without knowing the actual technological improvements, it's hard to tell how they will/should be priced. Looking forward to getting more details about that stick line. I bet they're mid-kick to complement the low-kick AMP line.

EDIT: Uh oh. I just noticed that the Q-series sticks have a decal on the toe of the blade. I hope this isn't a copy of the Easton V-series marketing where they say that shooting off the toe is the only right way to shoot...

Edited by MrData

Thank you for your note regarding our new product offering.

Correct in the note that our GX / Pro Stock series has evolved into an updated Q Series. The stick series has a more refined taper than the previous series. The decal on the blade is no way our attempt to tell the player how / where to launch the puck - trust me - we all struggle just trying to hit the NET! The toe drag enhancer- riased decal at the toe area is our way to increase the frcition and thus keep the puck on the blade a little longer. (I know that the tape gets in the way but after taping - you still get a raised feel on the blade). What isn't seen ( or felt) are the raised edges on the inside of the shaft and the outer top edge of the shaft - again to provide better grip and feel ( similar to our pebbled AMP series). The Series is about control and feel

What hasn't been discontined is the price / value proposition. We know that one of our differentiators is the ability to provide high quality products at an affordable price. Within the next weeks - the Q series will be better local retailers. At worst case - we will have a full compliment of samples at the 2014 SummerJam Demo event.

Always happy to be part of the " community".

• Like 1

Thanks for the note - i assume that you're looking for this type of finish (BTW - love the old school look of the Response).

http://www.hockeyworld.com/index/page/product/product_id/1557

It;s pretty close - not as " gummy " as those offered on some of the other grip sticks ( like our AMP1100 series).

I know that back in the day - guys in the various rooms really liked the feel (not sure if it was the texture or the shaft / mandrel shape).

Sign in to follow this