Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2014 Bauer Hockey Catalogue

It might just be my poor eyes (or bias), but does the Re-Akt 100 look more similar to a 4500 than the original? The shell is slightly different, right?

A lil' disappointed about the change in fit from the reakt to the reakt100 as I really like all the new internals of the 100 but it just does not fit my head as good as the original.

A lil' disappointed about the change in fit from the reakt to the reakt100 as I really like all the new internals of the 100 but it just does not fit my head as good as the original.

I'm in the exact opposite boat, but at least they'll still offer both for the foreseeable future.

I'm in the exact opposite boat, but at least they'll still offer both for the foreseeable future.

Will give you that but, I wanted the new suspend tech with moisture(sweat) management at the front pushing it to the sides as the original re-akt just drips out the front all over my visor. Which I see as the only drawback to the original re-akt.

If it's bad enough, I know there are sweat bands that you stick into hockey helmets to help eliminate the sweat. I understand what you mean though, and everyone will have a different experience with each helmet on the market.

Will give you that but, I wanted the new suspend tech with moisture(sweat) management at the front pushing it to the sides as the original re-akt just drips out the front all over my visor. Which I see as the only drawback to the original re-akt.

Get some No-Sweats. Amazing.

My helmet fits to good to even consider putting something on my head besides my helmet.

You won't even know its there. It's REALLY thin. It's not like its a sweatband or anything like that.

I second the No Sweat liners. Incredibly thin yet works perfectly. I have one in my Re-Akt helmet and it doesn't effect the fit at all. They come in a 3-pack since you replace them after 3-4 games. I custom cut mine to keep the helmet vent holes open when I apply the No Sweat liner to the helmet.

When I did my ref seminar I noticed every time I bent over to pick up a puck I had a line of sweat right down the middle of my visor. I don't know why I didn't put my no sweats in that helmet.

Quick question about the nexus skate shape and how they fit.

I know for their first year the nexus 1000 had a slight different fit than the nexus 800 and down. With the new lineup do the 8000 skates differ from the 7000 and below skates? How does the new 2014 lineup differ if at all, fit wise to the previous models?

Thanks

Do you happen to have the apparel catalog? With the jeans?

Those are in the 2015 catalog.

Oswego?

It's a website for Bauer dealers to download marketing materials and such; catalogs included.