Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gnarwhal54

In between helmet sizing

I'm getting back into hockey after a 8 year hiatus. Needless to say everything has changed a bit. I'm used to CCM helmets so i ordered one up. The large as small as it goes is ALMOST perfect, until i take the ear guards off. The medium felt almost too tight adjusted all the way out. what's up with this? any recommendations for other helmets? i have a bit of a narrow and longer head.

Is a bit too big better than too tight with this new stuff?

CCM V08 for reference

i had this problem with my pin head in ccm...small was too small adjusted all the way out, medium was to big adjusted al the way in, just keep trying all brands till you find the right one

yeah i tried it in shop, and thats why i left a bit of room for swelling, but without earguards its a huge difference in the fit. My dome is difficult to fit. Might just have to try another brand out.

i had this problem with my pin head in ccm...small was too small adjusted all the way out, medium was to big adjusted al the way in, just keep trying all brands till you find the right one

what ended up working out for you? Im heading to my LHS tomorrow to get it figured out. I just don't know what's good and what's not with the new stuff

The easton E700 is very adjustable,light and comforatable

I agree with the E700 and removing the ear guards won't make a difference to it's fit.

Best helmet I've ever used