Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2014 True Hockey catalogue

liking the look of this stick. Would love to feel one, wonder if any local stores will pick it up.

Yes they do, but whether or not your retailer will carry them is another story. Should be an option to order them though.

in person, the tc3 is a not a direct copy of the E28. it's pretty close but has a bit less rocker at the toe and more of a kink rather than a gradual curve. a bit like the old warrior smyth in how it curves.

Put my hands on the 4.5, 5.2 & 6.0 this morning. Very sleek looking sticks. Very light across the entire range. The balance was better in the higher end models, the 4.5 felt a smidge blade heavy, but nothing too drastic. If SJ wasn't next weekend I would have have left with one.

The only thing that slightly annoyed me was their pattern chart. I play with a Sakic/Hall, True lists that as a TC3 but look wise it seems closer to the TC2.

Got to check out a 5.2 tonight and I'm very impressed with the weight and balance. Thinking about picking either that or a 6.0 up when it's available. I switched from the Bauer P88 to P14 last year and I'm leaning towards an MC curve.

i have the 4.5 i use it as a back up and i love it! For the price i believe the 4.5 is the best stick you can buy. I love the feel of true stick i think they have the best feel money can buy! 1 out of 10 i give the 4.5 a 7 out of all the sticks but at its price point it by far the best you can buy!

Sign in to follow this