Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmic

Jofa Elbows,CCM CL Elbows,Bauer Supreme NXG Shins, Bauer Re-AKT Helmet, TotalOne Tapered Shafts, SkateFenders, Warrior Gloves,

Bump for price drops.

Also will have another thread shortly with new/ first time listed items:

-Brand new pro stock (Anaheim Ducks) Easton Synergy HSX gloves - 14 inch

-Used Easton Mako skates- size 10.5 EE - in great shape (available to ship upon receipt of my new skates, which are expected July 29, 2014)

-Re-AKT cage- size large- lightly used

How much for both shafts shipped?

$170 for both shafts shipped.

And do they still have the warranty stickers

I am not quite sure. I am overseas, and these are at my parents' place. I typically peel off all stickers, markings etc., as when I bought these (and all gear that I have ever bought), I had intended them for personal use. I do know this though- they are out of warranty, as I bought them about one year ago. If it is a deal breaker, then I can call my parents and ask if these stickers are still on there. Which ones are the warranty stickers anyway? Are they the bright silver shiny ones? I may have left them on, as I recall these ones are tough to peel off.

Should be a white one that peels off and a black one that stays on the shaft

I will see if I can find what you are talking about on some of the T1 87 flexes that I have with me, and then once I figure out what you are looking for, I can ask my parents to see if they can tell if I peeled these off nor not. Does it matter if these stickers are present, as the shafts are out of warranty anyway?