Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
BrondonZA

CCM C300 Gloves

Reviewer :Brandon Smit

Height: 6,0"

Weight: 72kg's

Player Achievements: Play for u/18 age group in Club , made it to Regionals u/16 trials.

CCM C300 Gloves:

Size:15"

Fit: I have moved up to a CCM C300 glove 7 months ago from a old Sherwood 4-roll glove , it was more contoured to my hand but still had some space in the glove , mostly I would love this fit but it sometimes moves away from my fingers (falls of slightly) but it doesn't feel like it will fling off of my hand if I take a swing with my arm , although it has happened before during a match and a couple of times during practice.

Although it is extremely comfortable.

Rating: 7/10

Protection: Since it is a mid-line glove I can sometimes feel a slight stun when I take a slap-shot to the hand but never have I had pain from a slash or anything else , I play LW and C so I don't easily block too many shots.

The thumb protection is excellent have never felt any pain in my thumb during a game or practice.

Even though I don't play D I would recommend this glove for those players blocking shots and looking for a mid-priced glove.

Rating: 9/10

Weight: When it comes to weight of my gloves it doesn't really bother me but when I got these and I tried them on for the first time I really felt the difference in weight compared to my older pairs.

It doesn't bother you at all during games , but I'm not very picky with the glove weight so It will differ from person to person.

Rating: 9/10

Durability: I have had these gloves for about 7 months and only thing I could find wrong was the materials inside the glove comes loose after allot of washing and wetness in the glove.

I also noticed that the PE inserts starts to be able to see depending on what colour you pick my inserts are blue and it shows through the yellow.

The rubber fingertips are also gone from my stickhandling but that happens to most gloves.

Intangibles: The glove is a mid-ranged price glove which doesn't come in allot of colour selections and you notice its not a high end glove because of the quality it gives you.

Conclusion: Its a nice mid-range glove that's super comfortable and offers good protection all around but mostly in the thumb region.

I would recommend it to any Defensive Player looking for a mid price point glove that's also very lightweight.

Overall Rating: 8/10